You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Capt_Cyral

Demerits

23 comments in this topic

Members
38 posts
4,737 battles

Now I noticed a small problem with the map loading screen.we all see the blue ships moving around the map as we're sitting in the loading screen... Now if I am not allowed to participate in the match and I am sunk because of a bad load in..( not loaded in at all) the person that sinks me I will do my damnest to give you a "Plays Poorly Award".. now I know we all enjoy the GOOD BOY Free cameos WG gives out every other month, but with a plays bad is on your record you will not receive this award? so go ahead and sink me 4 the points or not... but I encourage other players who have the same problem I do to start dishing out the demerits and let's see if things change or not... I will NOT be following this thread so good day

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

A plays poorly karma report does nothing to the quarterly bonus at all the only way to lose that bonus is chat bans and such disciplinary actions brought to you by WG.I will sink you as an AFK and not feel Bad.  Edit : Then I will Report you for AFK lol

th1jFWq.jpg

Edited by CLUCH_CARGO

Members
1,246 posts
20,656 battles

if you are AFK you are a priority target.  I kill weakest 1st and AFK is it.

Tough noogies!

By the way, I don't think "plays poorly" means any more than "plays well"

Oh dear...is "noogies" acceptable vocabulary, or will I get a demerit?!

Edited by slokill_1

[KOZ]
Beta Testers
1,485 posts
1,186 battles

Plays Poorly does NOTHING.

6 minutes ago, slokill_1 said:

...Bad idea. AFKs are targets of opportunity, but the least important targets since they're not doing anything.
The same with most border humpers.

Get the ones who are putting guns on your team then farm free damage. If there's nothing else to shoot, definitely kill the AFK.

Targeting an AFK over an active player to get that precious Damage number up can hurt your team and cost you the game.

Edited by AirshipCanon
  • Cool 1

[WOLF4]
Beta Testers
434 posts
23 minutes ago, Capt_Cyral said:

Now I noticed a small problem with the map loading screen.we all see the blue ships moving around the map as we're sitting in the loading screen... Now if I am not allowed to participate in the match and I am sunk because of a bad load in..( not loaded in at all) the person that sinks me I will do my damnest to give you a "Plays Poorly Award".. now I know we all enjoy the GOOD BOY Free cameos WG gives out every other month, but with a plays bad is on your record you will not receive this award? so go ahead and sink me 4 the points or not... but I encourage other players who have the same problem I do to start dishing out the demerits and let's see if things change or not... I will NOT be following this thread so good day

It takes you an entire match to load into the game? There is no way you can complain about being killed before you load in.  Seriously find another game.

Members
1,246 posts
20,656 battles
11 minutes ago, AirshipCanon said:

Plays Poorly does NOTHING.

...Bad idea. AFKs are targets of opportunity, but the least important targets since they're not doing anything.
The same with most border humpers.

Get the ones who are putting guns on your team then farm free damage. If there's nothing else to shoot, definitely kill the AFK.

Targeting an AFK over an active player to get that precious Damage number up can hurt your team and cost you the game.

Negative.

AFK can wake up at any moment and start moving.  They then become a real threat and can win games.  Kill the ships that are easiest and quickest to kill.  It's nothing to do with farming damage.  It's about killing ships and winning.  End of story.

• Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,340 posts
9,433 battles
5 minutes ago, 1SneakyDevil said:

I'd like to say obvious troll thread but I think OP seriously believes a Plays Poorly means something...lol.

Yup....

And since the OP is not going to come back and check on this thread...   We are free to hijack it.

Two atoms are walking down the street.  One falls down, gets back up, and says, "I think I lost an Electron."

The other atom asks, "Are you sure?"

The first one say, "Yup..  I'm positive."

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
12 minutes ago, AVR_Project said:

Yup....

And since the OP is not going to come back and check on this thread...   We are free to hijack it.

Two atoms are walking down the street.  One falls down, gets back up, and says, "I think I lost an Electron."

He is in Memphis waiting for Elvis to return.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,743 posts
7,373 battles

...The OP is angry because he gets sunk while being stuck by teh interwebz in limbo?

WTFH did he expect to happen? Free music downloads and Premium time on the house because his net can't handle it? Shouldn't he either be angry with his 'net provider, or upgrading it to today's standards, whichever is the problem?

[PLPT]
Members
9,915 posts
10,339 battles
1 hour ago, slokill_1 said:

Tough noogies!

By the way, I don't think "plays poorly" means any more than "plays well"

Oh dear...is "noogies" acceptable vocabulary, or will I get a demerit?!

so YOU'RE one of those that shoots ships that are not in the battle so your team mates get killed fighting meaningful targets....
thanks, but stay off my team...

[PLPT]
Members
9,915 posts
10,339 battles
23 minutes ago, AVR_Project said:

Yup....

dont believe an atom.... they make up everything...

• Cool 1

[TFLT]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
650 posts
7,873 battles

Oh NO!  Woe is me... Not another demerit! :Smile_ohmy:

tantrum.gif.6a40bf9168ef5647b7c95b053291f1e8.gif

[DOOP]
Members
856 posts
2,435 battles
1 hour ago, AVR_Project said:

Yup....

Did you hear about the dyslexic that sold her soul to Santa?

• Cool 2

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
2 minutes ago, _hat_ said:

Did you hear about the dyslexic that sold her soul to Santa?

Now That is FUNNY+1

Members
1,246 posts
20,656 battles
1 hour ago, pmgaudio said:

so YOU'RE one of those that shoots ships that are not in the battle so your team mates get killed fighting meaningful targets....

Nope.  Your expectations are not only unrealistic, but impossible to meet.

Tough noogies to you too.

[DOOP]
Members
856 posts
2,435 battles
1 hour ago, pmgaudio said:

Pmg, I've played with you and agains't you, and you played well everytime. Gonna have to disagree with you here, but with a caveat. When your a DD that's spotted an AFK, you damn sure send torps his way. Take him out before he wakes up, and keep your cruisers and capitol ships focused on the players that can shoot back. He has to die. Afk hunting is as bad as CV chasing.

Edit: He's also a hellova spotter.

Edited by _hat_

[OO7]
Members
2,229 posts
9,695 battles
3 hours ago, Capt_Cyral said:

I will NOT be following this thread so good day

In other words, "I know what I'm saying is a reflection of my hypersensitive, entitled and insanely irrational position and I lack the moral and constitutional fortitude to defend myself while using proper deductive reasoning, nor am I playing on an infrastructure suitable to be a reliable team mate, so I will run away before I get justly laughed at."

Edited by VGLance
  • Cool 2

[FOXEH]
[FOXEH]
Members
1,194 posts
4,125 battles
3 hours ago, Capt_Cyral said:

If the counter gets to five restart the game.  You should load in before you are sunk.  

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,727 posts
11,353 battles
4 minutes ago, VGLance said:

In other words, "I know what I'm saying is a reflection of my hypersensitive, entitled and insanely irrational position and I lack the moral and constitutional fortitude to defend myself while using proper deductive reasoning, nor am I playing on an infrastructure suitable to be a reliable team mate, so I will run away before I get justly laughed at."

You win the forums today my friend. +1

[PLPT]
Members
9,915 posts
10,339 battles
16 hours ago, _hat_ said:

Pmg, I've played with you and agains't you, and you played well everytime. Gonna have to disagree with you here, but with a caveat. When your a DD that's spotted an AFK, you damn sure send torps his way. Take him out before he wakes up, and keep your cruisers and capitol ships focused on the players that can shoot back. He has to die. Afk hunting is as bad as CV chasing.

Edit: He's also a hellova spotter

thanks. I appreciate the good words.... and with YOUR Caveat I will 100% agree... sending torps is always a great idea, and I do that... but shooting him will only get you spotted by ships that can shoot back... but yes you are right.... about that, and about me... LOL
But I STILL do not want that guy on my team...
YOU, yes... him?>?? nope

[D_DOG]
[D_DOG]
Members
128 posts
8,050 battles
19 hours ago, slokill_1 said:

Negative.

AFK can wake up at any moment and start moving.  They then become a real threat and can win games.  Kill the ships that are easiest and quickest to kill.  It's nothing to do with farming damage.  It's about killing ships and winning.  End of story.

Agree - at least set them on fire or torp them...

[0456]
[0456]
Members
2,809 posts
7,992 battles
21 hours ago, Capt_Cyral said:

I will NOT be following this thread so good day

Are you 6?