Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
VVoony

Equal Speed Charlie London Flag Question(Noob Question)

5 comments in this topic

[CAPGO]
Members
513 posts
3,268 battles

Does Equal Speed Charlie London flag(50% bonus xp) affect free xp and captain experience gained? 

I thought it did not and I removed them from all elite ships I have since I am not going to be spending doubloons to convert ship xp to free xp?

Am I correct?

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,745 posts
11,361 battles

I believe that since free xp and commander xp is based on ship xp earned, then yes. I could be mistaken, but I am pretty sure I am right. 50% more XP means more FXP and captain XP too.

Members
474 posts
8,411 battles
8 minutes ago, 0806sung said:

Does Equal Speed Charlie London flag(50% bonus xp) affect free xp and captain experience gained? 

I thought it did not and I removed them from all elite ships I have since I am not going to be spending doubloons to convert ship xp to free xp?

Am I correct?

Yes it does.   Free exp is based on the amount of EXP you earned in a battle, not the base, but total.   So its the only flag set (EXP flags and Free exp flags) that have some multiplicitive factor.  The rest are additive.

• Cool 2

Members
417 posts
12,490 battles

ESCL flag adds to both.

+commander exp flags and camos do not get boosted by it, they work from base exp. So essentially you will get the same boost to commander exp that you get to your ship exp from the flag.

It WILL boost free exp since free exp gets calculated after any experience boosting flags, camo, missions, etc have been totaled. 

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this