Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Triela50

French Otters

21 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

1,132
[SCTFB]
[SCTFB]
Beta Testers
3,917 posts
14,597 battles

They know no fear

 

1119d3914bcd42f4c4b49555ffd7fadf1504918560_full.jpg

  • Cool 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,124
[SOUP]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,292 posts
Just now, Edselman said:

 

 

You really want to do this~?
0417namfall01.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,642 posts
2,149 battles
Just now, Chobittsu said:

You really want to do this~?
0417namfall01.jpg

I'd think it would be fair to point out that France had been bailed out not once, but twice in two World wars, and also the U.S was attempting to bail them out of Vietnam too . . . which used to be a French colony before the commies drove them out. And Charles DeGaulle showed not the least bit gratitude for America, even wanting to remove all U.S. soldiers from French soil. An American delegate asked him if that included the 60,000 buried there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,124
[SOUP]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,292 posts
4 minutes ago, Edselman said:

*various grunting noises that sound vaguely like The Star Spangled Banner*, but very off-key*

 

Is all you ever do around here just wave your American ego around and try to put down every other country? I wonder if you realize you could very likely be reprimanded for your signature alone. Read up on 3.4 sometime.
[EDIT]: Could also get you on 2.5 in this thread if we wanted

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,642 posts
2,149 battles
Just now, Chobittsu said:

Is all you ever do around here just wave your American ego around and try to put down every other country? A honhonhonhonhonhon bagets

Only when you're involved, nobody else viciously attacks America. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,124
[SOUP]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,292 posts
1 minute ago, Edselman said:

Only when you're involved, nobody else viciously attacks America. 

There is a difference between an American and a 'Murikan. Now run along and go to one of your "leader's" rallies, we're trying to enjoy a joke about Texans not being able to spell and a Lutra lutra wearing a beret

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,642 posts
2,149 battles
6 minutes ago, Chobittsu said:

There is a difference between an American and a 'Murikan. Now run along and go to one of your "leader's" rallies, we're trying to enjoy a joke about Texans not being able to spell and a Lutra lutra wearing a beret

So according to your logic it's ok to poke fun at Texans being uneducated gun-wielding rednecks. Yet, the moment someone pulls a French coward joke, you get triggered?

Edited by Edselman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
2,375 posts
2,164 battles

Bleh, not fun derailing aside, funny otter. 

Edited by Yoshiblue
Called out the wrong person.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
198
[WOLF1]
Members
619 posts
12,916 battles

@Chobittsu It the United States the country which I live in we have something called freedom of speech.  Its a beautiful thing.  And also we have every right to post what we want on these forums within reason.  I can call you a communist weeb and you can call me an anti-Semite.  We aren't either in real life, but we can say those things.  Just because you don't agree with someone being a patriot or "murican" as you call it doesn't mean they cant do that freely.  You are also the type of person for why the term "trigger warning" came to existence in the first place.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,132
[SCTFB]
[SCTFB]
Beta Testers
3,917 posts
14,597 battles
2 hours ago, knice_destroyer said:

@Chobittsu It the United States the country which I live in we have something called freedom of speech.  Its a beautiful thing.  And also we have every right to post what we want on these forums within reason.  I can call you a communist weeb and you can call me an anti-Semite.  We aren't either in real life, but we can say those things.  Just because you don't agree with someone being a patriot or "murican" as you call it doesn't mean they cant do that freely.  You are also the type of person for why the term "trigger warning" came to existence in the first place.  

But freedom of speech does not protect people form being mocked for poor spelling 

 

just saying 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
853
[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
3,803 posts
4,224 battles
3 hours ago, knice_destroyer said:

@Chobittsu It the United States the country which I live in we have something called freedom of speech. 

Oh my LORD!

Do I have to pull out this comic every single time someone says, "Freedom of Speech" in a post? 'Cause no one so far has used it in it's correct terminology:

Spoiler

goRQrKn.png

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,124
[SOUP]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,292 posts
28 minutes ago, Triela50 said:

But freedom of speech does not protect people form being mocked for poor spelling

just saying 

1
Just now, Carrier_Lexington said:

Oh my LORD!

Do I have to pull out this comic every single time someone says, "Freedom of Speech" in a post? 'Cause no one so far has used it in it's correct terminology:

1

And his claims of Freedom of Speech only apply to US citizens, this forum is not US soil nor does it follow the First Amendment.
It follows the rules set by Wargaming.net, which covers 2.1 Forum Etiquette "Insults or derogatory comments based on race, nationality, religion, culture, sex, or sexual preference. This includes "jokes" in bad taste." (Such as jokes about the French always surrendering. Or perhaps that France always has to get America to help it out of a jam.)
As for the signature problems I mentioned, they fall under 3.2 Names, Avatars, Images/Video, Signatures & Clan logos ....  

  • which have (in any way) racist or nationalistic implications which may create offense to a certain nation, ethnic, religious or racial group.
  • that contain an allusion of racial or national supremacy, as well as discriminating propaganda on any level.
  • that contain reference to current mainstream religions that may create offense, i.e. names such as God, Jesus, Allah, etc.

....... either implicitly or explicitly are prohibited (This also contains links to websites containing the above).

Now, @knice_destroyer, you could try to mash an eagle into everyone's face and shout "FREEDOM!" over and over like a broken record of the Star Spangled Banner being sung by a thousand monster-trucks whose diesel engines are being fueled by distilled fast-food grease... Or you could simply walk away before this turns VERY ugly.
Like i've said, there is a difference between an American and a 'Murikan, please try to be the former, lest you further tarnish their reputation simply out of sharing the same homeland...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,642 posts
2,149 battles
19 minutes ago, Chobittsu said:

(Such as jokes about the French always surrendering. Or perhaps that France always has to get America to help it out of a jam.

Well, I find jokes portraying Americans as gun-wielding rednecks in bad taste so there.

Once again you're not making sense, both instances are offensive stereotypes of a national group but according to you . . .

On ‎9‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 7:36 PM, Chobittsu said:

we're trying to enjoy a joke about Texans not being able to spell and a Lutra lutra wearing a beret

It's perfectly fine to make one of them yet the other is off limits? Neither joke is an accurate representation of each country. Believe it or not we have people like you in America, who want to throw our own Constitution in the trash.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
418
[WGA]
[WGA]
Moderator
1,117 posts
3,386 battles

This topic is getting a bit too political. This will be locked if this continues.

 

Just a reminder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,124
[SOUP]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,292 posts
Just now, Mezurashi said:

This topic is getting a bit too political. This will be locked if this continues.

 

Just a reminder.

I say just lock it and save everyone's time. We can always have another thread for otters and poor spelling

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×