Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

10 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Members
5 posts
1,313 battles

I recently got back into WoWs a little while ago in time for the British BB's to come out, suffice it to say I have no interest in them at this moment. I completed the missions and received an Orion class BB for free (From the mission I presume). I want to sell it, but every time I try there is a, quote "Transaction Processing Error. Please Try again Later". I've been consistently trying to sell it for the past week and It still pops up the same thing. 

 

 

Bug or good reason?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
151
[WAG]
Beta Testers
673 posts
5,402 battles

bug, that has been reported for a while now. nothing we can do but keep them till its fixed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,627
[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,745 posts
11,361 battles

Bug that is know and heavily documented. There are probably 40 threads already about it. It will be fixed in the next patch. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,062
[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,240 posts
8,815 battles

I just love all the people complaining about not being able to sell a ship they paid nothing for. :Smile_amazed:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
272 posts
4,658 battles
18 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

I just love all the people complaining about not being able to sell a ship they paid nothing for. :Smile_amazed:

So reporting a bug is a classed as complaining now???? 

I've seen some pretty thin reasons for attacking others before but this one really takes the biscuit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,062
[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,240 posts
8,815 battles
6 minutes ago, Terkoz said:

So reporting a bug is a classed as complaining now???? 

I've seen some pretty thin reasons for attacking others before but this one really takes the biscuit.

It has been reported many times. People need to look over the bug reports before simply spamming out a new thread. I will admit I could have worded that better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
5 posts
1,313 battles
12 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

It has been reported many times. People need to look over the bug reports before simply spamming out a new thread. I will admit I could have worded that better.

Sorry, Like I said I just came back to the game a few weeks before they came out. Literally my first time on the forums ever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,062
[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,240 posts
8,815 battles
12 minutes ago, THE_TANKER_BACCA said:

Sorry, Like I said I just came back to the game a few weeks before they came out. Literally my first time on the forums ever.

No problem, just check for reports particularly just after a patch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
378
[PROJX]
Members
967 posts
15,509 battles
15 hours ago, BrushWolf said:

I just love all the people complaining about not being able to sell a ship they paid nothing for. :Smile_amazed:

 

In fairness - if you're budget constrained, many players see the free ship missions as a means to obtain a free port to play a ship they actually want so not a problem that the OP wants to do this - (they aren't being unappreciative for pointing out this bug)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,062
[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,240 posts
8,815 battles
1 hour ago, hangglide42 said:

 

In fairness - if you're budget constrained, many players see the free ship missions as a means to obtain a free port to play a ship they actually want so not a problem that the OP wants to do this - (they aren't being unappreciative for pointing out this bug)

I understand the need for port slots but at $1.75 each at full price there is little excuse for not being able to afford those slots particularly with being able to buy any amount of doubloons where before you were looking at $30 or so. If you wait for a sale they are 88 cents.

The problem isn't people pointing a bug out it is people repeatedly pointing that bug out. A quick look at the bug threads would have told the OP that this had been reported already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×