You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

10 comments in this topic

Members
5 posts
1,313 battles

I recently got back into WoWs a little while ago in time for the British BB's to come out, suffice it to say I have no interest in them at this moment. I completed the missions and received an Orion class BB for free (From the mission I presume). I want to sell it, but every time I try there is a, quote "Transaction Processing Error. Please Try again Later". I've been consistently trying to sell it for the past week and It still pops up the same thing. 

Bug or good reason?

[WAG]
Beta Testers
673 posts
5,402 battles

bug, that has been reported for a while now. nothing we can do but keep them till its fixed.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,745 posts
11,361 battles

Bug that is know and heavily documented. There are probably 40 threads already about it. It will be fixed in the next patch. 

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,240 posts
8,815 battles

I just love all the people complaining about not being able to sell a ship they paid nothing for. :Smile_amazed:

Members
272 posts
4,658 battles
18 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

I just love all the people complaining about not being able to sell a ship they paid nothing for. :Smile_amazed:

So reporting a bug is a classed as complaining now???? 

I've seen some pretty thin reasons for attacking others before but this one really takes the biscuit.

[GWG]
[GWG]
15,240 posts
8,815 battles
6 minutes ago, Terkoz said:

So reporting a bug is a classed as complaining now???? 

I've seen some pretty thin reasons for attacking others before but this one really takes the biscuit.

It has been reported many times. People need to look over the bug reports before simply spamming out a new thread. I will admit I could have worded that better.

Members
5 posts
1,313 battles
12 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

It has been reported many times. People need to look over the bug reports before simply spamming out a new thread. I will admit I could have worded that better.

Sorry, Like I said I just came back to the game a few weeks before they came out. Literally my first time on the forums ever.

[GWG]
[GWG]
15,240 posts
8,815 battles
12 minutes ago, THE_TANKER_BACCA said:

Sorry, Like I said I just came back to the game a few weeks before they came out. Literally my first time on the forums ever.

No problem, just check for reports particularly just after a patch.

[PROJX]
Members
967 posts
15,509 battles
15 hours ago, BrushWolf said:

In fairness - if you're budget constrained, many players see the free ship missions as a means to obtain a free port to play a ship they actually want so not a problem that the OP wants to do this - (they aren't being unappreciative for pointing out this bug)

[GWG]
[GWG]
15,240 posts
8,815 battles
1 hour ago, hangglide42 said:

In fairness - if you're budget constrained, many players see the free ship missions as a means to obtain a free port to play a ship they actually want so not a problem that the OP wants to do this - (they aren't being unappreciative for pointing out this bug)

I understand the need for port slots but at $1.75 each at full price there is little excuse for not being able to afford those slots particularly with being able to buy any amount of doubloons where before you were looking at $30 or so. If you wait for a sale they are 88 cents.

The problem isn't people pointing a bug out it is people repeatedly pointing that bug out. A quick look at the bug threads would have told the OP that this had been reported already.