You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
OgreMkV

Cannot Submit NA Support Ticket

3 comments in this topic

[POP]
Members
1,224 posts
8,033 battles

According to "https://na.wargaming.net/support/tickets/create"
I have insufficient permission to view the page. 

I can submit the game, type of ticket, and header... but I can't view the page to submit a ticket. Any suggestions? 

Here's what I would write in the ticket.

"Since the latest update, World of Warships has been extremely laggy. The video is awful. There is constant stuttering (especially when ships fire main guns or explode) and video artifacts (maps and map features not resolving completely, stuttering effects of random flashes during the loading screen, and similar artifacts. Further, the game has crashed multiple times since the update... during games, while just viewing the Captain's Skill tree, and while trying to exit the game.

In two cases now, I have lost premium camos, consumables, and flags to these crashes.

Prior to the current update, I had zero video problems and zero lag.

I am running WoWS on Win10, with an i7 CPU, 8 gigs RAM, and a GTX 1050Ti video card (the 4 gig version). I am running the game on an SSD using gigabit fiber. 

I can provide whatever log files you need. 

Thanks

OgreMkV"

Can you guys forward this to tech support, since I have insufficient permission to actually open a ticket?

eta: All graphics settings are at "high" or lower. 

Edited by OgreMkV
  • Cool 1

[WGA]
Administrator, WG Staff
446 posts
2,109 battles

Can you PM me a screenshot of the error you're getting when trying to submit a ticket? Unfortunately I will not troubleshoot tech issues on the forums as it can lead to situations where we need personal info about your machine that I am sure you wouldn't want to share. On top of that, a ticket will allow us to track what is going on much easier so I can report to the devs if needed. 

[POP]
Members
1,224 posts
8,033 battles
9 minutes ago, wacko17 said:

Can you PM me a screenshot of the error you're getting when trying to submit a ticket? Unfortunately I will not troubleshoot tech issues on the forums as it can lead to situations where we need personal info about your machine that I am sure you wouldn't want to share. On top of that, a ticket will allow us to track what is going on much easier so I can report to the devs if needed. 

I was able to get in just now. I'll rerun the diagnostics and submit the report. 

Thanks