Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Madman7

Randomly not able to load into game?

7 comments in this topic

[WOLF8]
Beta Testers
491 posts
4,269 battles

Anyone know what could cause my game to not load into a game? I have been playing fine, but now randomly when I enter battle loading screen it just stays continuously loading. I can see teammates on map moving around but it will not load. 
My game is on my SSD and usually loads very quickly. 

Any help would be appreciated.

Members
609 posts
7,239 battles

I've been getting this a lot lately, And I guess the only way to fix this is to... force close the game in the Task Manager and run the game again.
But depending on your PC specs or your team whether they protect you or not while your reconnecting, you may be dead already or perhaps still alive...

Some suggestions:
Close some programs ( such as anything that affects the CPU usage, like Google for instance )
Put all settings in performance settings in the game ( if you play at high settings and getting this problem, I suggest put it all in Med or Low settings )
Close WG Center ( IF you have one )

Edit:
I am not sure if this fixes yours, but mine did, still loads slow ( low-spec gamer ) but am able to join in the game 30 seconds late

Edited by DJ_PON3_ZaNe

[CAST]
Members
1,149 posts
7,146 battles

I had a couple games in the past couple weeks that caused a  WOWS crash.  The game had to be restarted and I had to log into the game again.  Luckily I survived and was able to contribute a bit.  Up until then, I hadn't had a crash since WOWS first launched.  I did notice that my ram usage has gone way up recently, and that my game gets more laggy as the game progresses.  I suspect there is a memory leak somewhere in the program causing the issue.  Either that, or the game is using way more ram than it originally had.  I increased the amount of ram in my computer and haven't had an issue since.

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
4 minutes ago, Murcc said:

I had a couple games in the past couple weeks that caused a  WOWS crash.  The game had to be restarted and I had to log into the game again.  Luckily I survived and was able to contribute a bit.  Up until then, I hadn't had a crash since WOWS first launched.  I did notice that my ram usage has gone way up recently, and that my game gets more laggy as the game progresses.  I suspect there is a memory leak somewhere in the program causing the issue.  Either that, or the game is using way more ram than it originally had.  I increased the amount of ram in my computer and haven't had an issue since.

This is what I did also as well as added a SSD ......Still on occasion I do get the late load so I tend to think the game has a memory leak.

[HINON]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,174 posts
2,029 battles
11 hours ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

This is what I did also as well as added a SSD ......Still on occasion I do get the late load so I tend to think the game has a memory leak.

I swapped out the HAD on my laptop for an SSD and it ran beautifully compared to before, but as of this patch the game won't work anymore. I load it up, hit connect, and then after making the sound of you loading into port it goes black and loses audio. The only way to exit is to restart the computer. Nothing else that I'm running atm is having any issues at all, so it's gotta be something to do with WoWs...

*Edit - did a fresh install, seems to be running fine now.

Sign in to follow this