You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Beatty_10

What's Up With Notser?

57 comments in this topic

[CUTE]
Members
5,202 posts
3,461 battles
14 hours ago, Aduial said:

people disagreeing without any real arguments to back their opinion

Oh that never happens around here....

Members
0 posts

while haven't watched this video yet I will state I stopped my subscription to his stream on Twitch because of two reasons, way too much politics and too much whining. The politics just run rampant at times and between his ignorance and some of this mods who are worse it just isn't worth watching him any more. plus even when he is proven wrong about a mechanic he seems to double down instead of moving on

[0456]
[0456]
Members
2,809 posts
7,992 battles
15 hours ago, awildpervert said:

its funny he says the exact same as flamu all the time about different class balance, but he seems to have a dedicated troll posse that only berates him.

I know what you mean but flamu has always had the sharper, less elegant style with things he didn't like so if that's what you were in the mood for you knew where to look. Notser is walking down iChase boulevard right now- as mentioned people looking for an upbeat and more animated Unicum review or session knew to go to them. Those two have been burning out for awhile and trending towards inflammatory sarcasm that was typical of flamu. I don't know that people are critical as much as they are concerned for him and hope he chooses the high road with whatever he chooses to do. 

Members
0 posts
16 hours ago, awildpervert said:

its funny he says the exact same as flamu all the time about different class balance, but he seems to have a dedicated troll posse that only berates him.

Flamu communicates the issue better, Notser thinks he is a great communicator but he is not. he also vilifies and mocks the success of other streamers and any disagreement with him is only because those "other" "you know who" streamers are telling their people to attack him. he went from good to listen and informative to pathetic.

Members
1,623 posts
8,563 battles

When I first started playing WOWs I watched Notser, iChase and very little Flamu. I preferred Noster and found his videos very good. As I got better at the game I began to watch more Flamu, because I felt he was the better player and gave better insight into the game mechanics. I also started to notice Notser would say things that weren't accurate or correct and honestly didn't seem to care whether he was right or not. I will say as of late I watch very little Notser because of the decline in his attitude. To me it seems like he is frustrated and getting burned out, it would probably be a good idea for him to diversify his content.