You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Tarran61

Tier 10 Permanent Camouflage

31 comments in this topic

[5IN]
Members
1,892 posts
8,774 battles
2 hours ago, Lert said:

l2R2tOR.jpg

I'm an outlier though. I run premium account, have way too many premium ships and my average tier played is ~6.

LOL, wow.  that's a lot of credits.  whew.  

BTW, I love your signature quote.  How true it is.  :Smile_honoring:

B

[GRRR]
[GRRR]
Members
613 posts
22,560 battles

To those of us with a lot of experience, the plus 100% experience is the key to tier 9 and 10 premium camos, by far the best benefit of the camos. These camos absolutely farm elite captain xp with 19 pointers on them, xp that can be used for "free" respeccing of captains or leveling up more captains on more ships. If you want to earn silver, pay 5000 for the tier 10 camo/ship, otherwise if it's mostly about xp and you have a fav tier 9, pay 4000 for the tier 9 camo.

Members
20 posts
17,324 battles

Not worth it IMO except for a few select ships. Tech tree ships are prone to power creep. How many matches will you enjoy before something comes out that completely outclasses it? 

Case in point- anyone who recently got perm camo for their T10 bb prior to Conq, or for a T10 dd with pan-Asian dds looming on the horizon. 

Members
1,513 posts
12,870 battles

Always the dilemma - buy perm camo and maybe play my tier 10 ships more or buy another premium and play that.  Two perm camos is 10k doubloons which translates into some nice possible premiums - many the earn decent credits.