You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
SergeantHop

Compensation for Misrepresentation of PayPal Bundle Bonuses

7 comments in this topic

[PLPT]
Members
4,420 posts
5,592 battles

Normally I'm not too much for stirring up the pot, but this has me a little chafed. There was a special mission included in this bundle that gave +50% to captain and ship XP, and +100% to free XP for any ships tier 8 and up. I purchased the bundle with this as my main driving force, as most of my ships are tier 9 or up. But now, that's not the case. The mission is only for Kutuzov, Atago and Tirpitz. What the hell is that about?

Additionally, there was no expiration set for the 15% coupon originally, but now it expires at the end of the month. 

Here's the list of changes on the page:

Even Further Developments (9/8): Please be advised, the "PayPal Pack Mission - Tier VIII" functions only forAtago, Tirpitz, Mikhail Kutuzov. If you bought this bundle before we fixed it, you'll be compensated. Thank you again for your patience. 

15:59 PT/18:59 ET: 
Coupons are currently functional, anyone who bought the bundle but didn't get the coupon will get theirs as of 16:52 PT/19:52 ET September 8. Please be advised, these coupons are for Premium Shop Purchase only. 

Further Developments (9/8) We've confirmed that players weren't getting the coupon or the repeatable bonus for tier VIII+ ships. Sit tight! We're working on a fix! 

Mission Possible (9/8) The PayPal missions won't show up in your mission tab, but the bonuses will still apply when you win a battle. You can see the bonuses in your after-battle screen. (Currently players are only reporting the lower-tier bonus being applied)

Their "fix" for it not working is to just restrict it to those three ships. That's not much of a fix. They also don't list what this "compensation" is. So, what's the deal WG?

• Cool 1

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,745 posts
7,373 battles

Situation normal, all effed up. Time and again, it's clear that they really don't think about the implementation of all their well thought out great ideas. I'm not trying to attack WG, but, I mean, seriously. Over and over, these things happen. Someone drops the ball week after week.

Members
5,574 posts
7,121 battles

Someone posted within the past few days what WG gave him for compensation.

I remember one of them was 30 days of premium.

EDIT: 

Edited by Wulfgarn

[PLPT]
Members
4,420 posts
5,592 battles

I did a quick search and for some reason that didn't pop up. 

I have 280 days of premium time left from the santa crates and what came in the pack originally. I don't need more, haha.

[PVE]
Members
1,594 posts
6,716 battles
19 minutes ago, TheKrimzonDemon said:

Situation normal, all effed up. Time and again, it's clear that they really don't think about the implementation of all their well thought out great ideas. I'm not trying to attack WG, but, I mean, seriously. Over and over, these things happen. Someone drops the ball week after week.

yep, it always seems that the left hand does not know what the right hand is doing and the right hand could care less.

[PLPT]
Members
4,420 posts
5,592 battles

Update: As more premium time wasn't really much of a bonus to me, I requested and received a refund for the bundle.

Members
10 posts
1,075 battles

This package was really a FU from Wargaming. 

Much was promised, almost none of their promises were fulfilled. 

Opening a ticket you get their standard corporate forumula response: 

"Thank you for contacting us

We are glad that (example of something that has nothihg to do with the issue you contacted them about) has been cleared up. 

Yes, we made a mistake; but you were stupid for trusting us in the first place. We have compensated you with something you neither need nor want to replace the elaborate promises made to you by half-literate Russian programmers whose English is not really suitable for communication with anyone who actually speaks the language.

Thanks for your support of Warships, we hope you continue to love the game as much as we do."