Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Lylanthwol

Greetings!

6 comments in this topic

Members
2 posts
1,018 battles

Greetings Captains!

I took about a year off from the game and recently returned to playing.  Mostly played cruisers in my first tour (Omaha & Cleveland).  Since firing back up again a couple of weeks ago I've mostly played BB's in the KM & RN lines.  Have those up to Konig and Orion and am enjoying both lines and their play styles.

Just saying hi and that I'd be interested in joining a clan for middling players such as myself.

Fair seas everyone.

• Cool 1

[KNMSU]
Members
1,422 posts
813 battles

Koing was a good ship. Kaiser Roll was good too. I have they Bayren, and love it. No idea about RN BB's-i dont play them. Have fun, and go for full secondary build on German BB's. o7

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,711 posts
11,331 battles

Hey! Welcome to the forums. The KM line is great, the Gnies and Bismark are utter gems, go secondary build for sure. 

As for a clan, check out my signature and see if the Syndicate looks like something your interested in.  

• Cool 1

[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles

Hello and welcome to the forums. The RN BBs are solid ships, as are the KM BBs. Just wait till you hit Gneisenau, super fast battleship with good guns and amazing secondaries, and torpedoes.

Fair winds and following seas captain! :Smile_honoring:

Sign in to follow this