You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
FloridaPanther25

Anyone have glitches with Atlanta?

9 comments in this topic

[MORSV]
Members
36 posts
8,882 battles

Looks like a Lag issue. Little more info would help, so I'm guessing. Does it ever recover? Do you have to restart game or computer? Do you lose HUD or does it just simply lock in one spot with the HUD stationary? Does it go Blank? Do you lose sound? Is your sister old enough to date? :cap_like:

• Cool 1

[IJAG]
Members
14 posts
3,987 battles

Nope. Not had a problem with the machine gun, other than she has a thin skin being an AA platform.

Edited by Typhoon51

[WAIFU]
[WAIFU]
Members
220 posts
6,382 battles
20 minutes ago, drock12 said:

Looks like a Lag issue. Little more info would help, so I'm guessing. Does it ever recover? Do you have to restart game or computer? Do you lose HUD or does it just simply lock in one spot with the HUD stationary? Does it go Blank? Do you lose sound? Is your sister old enough to date? :cap_like:

lol that one caught me off guard xD

[SYN]
Members
504 posts
5,910 battles
6 hours ago, FloridaPanther25 said:

In 2 battles she has simply stopped firing or torping. Can't do anything but drive at a certain point. Very odd. Has anyone else experienced this?

Did the RMB lock?

• Cool 1

[-K-]
Members
663 posts
6,924 battles

That sounds more-so internet or game related. It does happen occasionally, but is usually ping related for me.

Members
1,030 posts
95 battles

I had that same issue a few days ago. Guns just stopped firing, torps wouldn't launch, but the ship itself was sailing and maneuvering as per usual. And I was havng such a good game before that happened... Never happened on any other ship that I can remember.

[SHOOT]
Beta Testers
1,482 posts
8,034 battles
On 9/13/2017 at 3:49 AM, geser98 said:

I had that same issue a few days ago. Guns just stopped firing, torps wouldn't launch, but the ship itself was sailing and maneuvering as per usual. And I was havng such a good game before that happened... Never happened on any other ship that I can remember.

Happened to me in my Des Moines on the two brothers map, my guns had become stuck on a target that reversed behind an island and I could not switch Targets. I tried CtrlX but none of the locks would work.