Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
JAKERTANKING

So..."The Primary Fleet"

9 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Members
158 posts
141 battles

So, I was browsing around on facebook, doing my usual thing, when something caught my eye...It was an ad for a facebook game, one of those crappy "pay to do anything" games. Nothing unusual there. But what WAS unusual was the fact that the advert. was a literal screenshot of WoWs gameplay with thier [edited] game name and some fake UI slapped onto it. WG, if you're reading this, its an easy lawsuit. Please take them down, ripoff companies like this make me so damn mad, giving honest, hard-working companies like you a bad name all for the sake of money. 

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28
[WAIFU]
[WAIFU]
Members
220 posts
6,387 battles

try sending a support ticket thingy make sure to have a screen shot you know for evidence (make sure to not give personal info in the SS as well)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
158 posts
141 battles
1 minute ago, Yvonne_Swanson said:

try sending a support ticket thingy make sure to have a screen shot you know for evidence (make sure to not give personal info in the SS as well)

Ill be sure to do that as soon as I get to my PC. This is seriously unacceptable.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,708
[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles

This has not been the first time I have heard/seen this, and certainly not the last.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
158 posts
141 battles
1 minute ago, Doomlock said:

This has not been the first time I have heard/seen this, and certainly not the last.

I just hope they take action. Because they slammed project tank, which still wasn't nearly as bad as this piece of-

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
885
[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
2,224 posts
8,407 battles

Are you sure it's not like the mobile game that got turned into WoWS Blitz?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,158
[SOUP]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,375 posts

I saw what looked like a screenshot of an Iowa with an extra turret photoshopped to the front. Because the model quality was so poor and the flag was both incorrect and the placement was wrong, I just assumed it was Steel Ocean    xD

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,708
[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles
59 minutes ago, Chobittsu said:

I saw what looked like a screenshot of an Iowa with an extra turret photoshopped to the front. Because the model quality was so poor and the flag was both incorrect and the placement was wrong, I just assumed it was Steel Ocean    xD

 

Oh please no. I already can't stand abominations like Alabamapolis. Something else is too much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×