You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Reymu

3rd T10!

22 comments in this topic

[NG-NL]
Members
4,974 posts
8,124 battles

Taiho was one heck of a flat top. I'll miss her. For most battles she handled pretty well save when the reds all hid in AA bubbles.

Ready for her maiden voyage tomorrow!

B31snBz.jpg

Opposing CVs are well advised not to irk me too much, or I will purchase the AS module and make them cry.

• Cool 3

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
5 minutes ago, Reymu said:

Taiho was one heck of a flat top. I'll miss her. For most battles she handled pretty well save when the reds all hid in AA bubbles.

B31snBz.jpg

Opposing CVs are well advised not to irk me too much, or I will purchase the AS module and make them cry.

L_M_A_O  Just what we need More Salt in the Oceans and Seas.

[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles

Congratulations on the T10! I'm steadily working my way towards my next one myself. :Smile_great:

[-I-]
Members
1,719 posts
10,269 battles
3 hours ago, TheKrimzonDemon said:

I finally broke down and got Shokaku. So far I like Hiryu better.

Eh, the Shokaku is definitely better. It just gets absolutely penised in the butt with matchmaking a large percentage of the time. The Taiho is pretty much a god though. It still gets dunked on by Tier 10, but you can at least get some pretty good work done before all your planes get shot down. And when it's top tier? L u l z.

Members
400 posts
6,311 battles
3 hours ago, Reymu said:

B31snBz.jpg

congrats on your 3rd tier 10. Just started trying Carriers. Think it is OK so far. GLHF

[NG-NL]
Members
4,974 posts
8,124 battles
8 hours ago, GenErick64 said:

Dang, I still haven't even got my first T10

I didn't get mine until last year, so roughly 2 years before I got a T10 (first was Zao). Don't feel alone.

9 hours ago, TheKrimzonDemon said:

I finally broke down and got Shokaku. So far I like Hiryu better.

Once she's upgraded, the tougher planes make her a breath of fresh air compared to using Zuiho's TB from T5-7.

When uptiered vs. T10 AA yeah, you really get challenged to check AA ratings for no-fly ships as well as plan your attacks 4 steps ahead, but trust me, once get the hang of it, it is very satisfying! Shokaku's TB are also when TB crossdrop gets viable.

5 hours ago, dngrcnnn said:

Eh, the Shokaku is definitely better. It just gets absolutely penised in the butt with matchmaking a large percentage of the time. The Taiho is pretty much a god though. It still gets dunked on by Tier 10, but you can at least get some pretty good work done before all your planes get shot down. And when it's top tier? L u l z.

Taiho usually isn't top tier. Most of the time it's T8-10. But yes, being top tier and preying on T7 BBs is nothing short of lolz

Beta Testers
1,015 posts
13,589 battles

Man I wish I was a better CV player, I just don't seem to be able to multitask to the level needed to be a good Carrier captain. Shokkaku is as far as I can manage to date.  (barely)

[-AGW-]
Members
685 posts
3,886 battles

Congrats on the new Tier X.

It will still be awhile before I get one. It will probably be the Yamato.

[CRMSN]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,381 posts
3,565 battles
10 hours ago, Reymu said:

B31snBz.jpg

Congrats Reymu :)

[E-E]
[E-E]
Members
15,677 posts
14,045 battles

Nice, Tier X CVs are the ones that separate "Half A$$ed AA Builds" from the "True AA Builds."  Hakuryu is the most dominating ship in the game, tier by tier, IMO.  The power to drop so much HPs out of any ship, even DDs don't want to deal with the torps.  Your smoke may not save you, either.

Members
2,877 posts
5,187 battles

Nice one.  Started working on my 4th this week.  Going for the Z52.  Have had Yammy, GK, and Gearing for a long time.  Thought about running to ZAO and got to T8 there, but I think I will like 52 more.  

[5IN]
Members
1,787 posts
8,109 battles

Congratz @Reymu, nice job!  That is one hell of a big flattop.  

Ive got GK, Gearing and Khab.  Working towards Henri IV, Zao and Grozovi.  The second Russian DD line are great plane killers.  Ive got my Udaloi buffed for AA... its pretty impressive.

Good luck mate!

B

Edited by bassmasta76

[SYN]
Members
4,532 posts
11,434 battles

Congrats on your third Tier X, an achievement.  :Smile_medal:

Still undecided on my third.  Des Moines, or Moskva?  :fish_nerv:

[CAST]
Members
1,171 posts
7,210 battles

It always feels great when a tier 10 is unlocked.  Its a sense of accomplishment.    

Just unlocked and purchased my 2nd and 3rd tier 10 ships in the past couple weeks (Des Moines and Gearing).  Now have the Yamato, Des Moines, and Gearing.  I haven't gotten the Gearing upgrades ready to go yet though.  I ran out of credits.  There was the a let down after I got it.  Its like opening that Christmas present you always wanted, only to realize that you can't play with it till some other time later on.  Now, I'm grinding credits.