You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
kaiwang170yolo_destroyer

Too OP

18 comments in this topic

Members
9 posts
745 battles

So the new UK battleship just came out but i found that the ships are too op.First,The HE shells.They are too strong that its better that normal AP shells.Second,the Nelson.The armour of this ship used to be week but i found out that the armour of the Nelson is better now.I was in a battle which have a Nelson in that game,when i approtch the Nelson in 3km I started shooting him but the thing that heppened is that all my AP shells are all crushed or bunced,then the Nelson keeps crit me like im nothing(i was using the USS Colorado).Last,USS Colorado.This ship used to be good,the shots are accurate.But now all the shots are flying around,not like it used to be.

Edited by kaiwang170yolo_destroyer

[BUNNY]
[BUNNY]
Members
1,873 posts
8,689 battles

The Nelson has thinner armor aft, and if all else fails you can use your own HE or aim for his superstructure instead of at the waterline.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,744 posts
7,373 battles

"I can't beat it and it scratches my paint, this means it's OP and obviously everyone agrees with me, so change it now!"

The ships perform as they always have. The issue is you, not the ships.

Also, effing grammar is your friend, please get to know it. Thank you.

[ARMDA]
Members
8,993 posts
3,477 battles

Shells. Bullets are different. Bullets are shells with a casing at the bottom, which houses the gunpowder.

Shells are just big giant metal bullets, but without the cases. The shells have the needed material for their use (HE and AP, the main ones in this game) and gunbags, large bags containing the propellant.

And yes, fix your grammar. I'm glad River isn't here yet, or you would've been toasted five times over.

Members
3,554 posts
6,867 battles
19 minutes ago, kaiwang170yolo_destroyer said:

So the new UK battleship just came out but i found that the ships are too op.

OK take a number and join the queue we will get to your case eventually.

But seriously every time a new BB line comes out these "OMG OP!" Chicken Little threads come out. So forgive my skeptical bent and advice to play them out at length before jumping to hasty conclusions.

[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles
2 minutes ago, Unabletony said:

And yes, fix your grammar. I'm glad River isn't here yet, or you would've been toasted five times over.

It's enough to almost make me do it myself....

[TBW]
Members
6,354 posts
11,894 battles

When the words are underlined that means they are wrong click on them and make them right easy peasy. no demoralization or critique intended just trying to help.

[WOLF1]
Members
619 posts
12,934 battles

Type however you want.  If these folks are so anal about internet forum grammar, keep doing it.  You are free to type as you wish.  The fire chance is [edited] on the new line but I'm sure the Russian battleships will be even worse so there is that next.  

[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles
13 minutes ago, kaiwang170yolo_destroyer said:

I have done some changes to the paragraph,if there is anymore mistake please tell me

If English isn't your first language I apologize. If not, you did fix most of the issues related to the post.

The UK battleship's HE shells are strong yes, but that is by design.

Nelson is good, but she still gets hit hard by 16 inch guns. I believe the Nelson angled and bounced the shells you fired. Meanwhile he fired at you and, just by my guess, you had a flat bow angle and that allowed him to citadel you.

Nothing has changed to the Colorado, you're likely just suffering weird dispersion. Stick at it, Colorado is a good ship, she just takes time to get the feel of her.

Members
158 posts
141 battles

Honestly, I'm happy with the way they are. The Royal Navy was considered the world's most powrful navy for centuries for a reason, and I'm not saying that because I'm british, because I'm american!