You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
isogamer

0.6.11 Public Test Bug Reports

6 comments in this topic

[TF9]
Beta Testers
56 posts
2,483 battles

I do not see an official report thread made by dev team yet so I'm taking an initiative here.

While I did not encounter any major game breaking bugs so far, I did notice a spelling error which I'd like to get it fixed.

shot-17_09.08_20_31.35-0226_edited.thumb.jpg.1ca12d132e7e461a54bc809987e818f9.jpg

The word Hombu as shown in the image is spelled incorrectly. It should be spelled Honbu, n instead of m. How Honbu spelled in Japanese is ほんぶ which breaks into 3 syllables, HO(ほ) N(ん) BU(ぶ) in Roman letters or rōmaji. While I understand that the word Honbu might pronounce with m in the middle but we never spell ん as m in Japanese, it is always spelled with n.

Hope this helps, and keep the bug reports coming people.

• Cool 1

[DONUT]
Members
413 posts
5,121 battles

I could not see artillery contrails or shell hits about half the time while driving Minotaur.  The damage indicator in the upper right did not register damage but then would suddenly catch up.  I had some bag lag with ships jumping 3-4 grids at once. 

[TF9]
Beta Testers
56 posts
2,483 battles

WG, you still haven't fixed the typo I mentioned in Part 2 of the 0.6.11 testing. Please fix this, I know my own language and you have it wrong.

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
402 posts
4,257 battles

Not sure if it's a bug, but last game in my Yugumo, in port after finishing a battle(co-op, and I waited a few a few minutes) the screen was just my chosen port, Dunkirk, nothing to click on. Also it was a game when I had a container coming. After restarting the game everything was back to normal.

[TF9]
Beta Testers
56 posts
2,483 battles

WG, I'd like to say a huge thank you for fixing this typo. It may not be a big change but I'm now convinced that you guys do listen to our feedback and making it happen. Keep up the great work.

Members
77 posts
5,848 battles

I noticed that the total damage caused during battle is no longer displayed.  You get the ribbons, but not the total damage.