Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Reymu

Buy or no?

16 comments in this topic

[NG-NL]
Members
4,971 posts
8,124 battles

4.4 million credits short, so will need to do MO and Tirpitz back to back, but after some 10 million or so credits, can purchase Hakuyu. 3rd t10 if do so.

However, under the impression that for most part, people have parked their T10 CVs, so uncertain if queue will pop much. Also figure the premium camo will be necessary to avoid bleeding credits like mad. Finally, it seems only T10 AA spec can really stand up to Haku planes.

[SCCC]
Members
1,132 posts
5,576 battles

AA power creep is getting pretty bad, but you should get the Hakyryu especially with the CV missions.

• Cool 1

[TBOW]
Members
1,192 posts
10,473 battles

Well, it will be a slightly longer wait, but weekends will see more action probably.  You can also with the Hakuryu you can go to a 233 config.  Which means lots of strike power or go to the 422 and go AS and still have decent shokaku level strike.

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
16,043 posts
11,539 battles

Get it.  You don't have to play it.  I've never touched my Gearing.

[DETN8]
[DETN8]
Members
1,662 posts
16,116 battles
17 minutes ago, crzyhawk said:

why? 

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
16,043 posts
11,539 battles
18 minutes ago, Ju87s said:

why? 

I dislike t10 game play, and I believe that I won't enjoy it as much as my Fletcher anyway.

Members
8,085 posts
17,038 battles
1 hour ago, FayFay731 said:

AA power creep is getting pretty bad, but you should get the Hakyryu especially with the CV missions.

Why bother? Just put that 19 point captain in a Hosho, Langley, or you favorite mid-tier CV and go bully bots in Co-op; no muss, no fuss, tonnes less stress. Completed all the CV stages this morning doing just that.

51 minutes ago, crzyhawk said:

Exactly. My Des Moines is a harbor queen because I've never managed to be anything but pathetic in it.

34 minutes ago, Ju87s said:

why? 

15 minutes ago, crzyhawk said:

I dislike t10 game play, and I believe that I won't enjoy it as much as my Fletcher anyway.

Same here; and same reason why I never play the few upper-tier tanks I aquired it WoT; there no enjoyment to be had getting slaughtered by players whose level of skill I have no hope of ever matching.

[PVE]
Members
8,980 posts
7,305 battles
3 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

Why bother? Just put that 19 point captain in a Hosho, Langley, or you favorite mid-tier CV and go bully bots in Co-op; no muss, no fuss, tonnes less stress. Completed all the CV stages this morning doing just that.

Exactly. My Des Moines is a harbor queen because I've never managed to be anything but pathetic in it.

Same here; and same reason why I never play the few upper-tier tanks I aquired it WoT; there no enjoyment to be had getting slaughtered by players whose level of skill I have no hope of ever matching.

I bet you sank all the bots first with your 19pt CV cpt. :Smile_teethhappy::Smile_teethhappy:

I don't care how good a CV driver you are when I take my Cleveland and Atlanta out. I just want to shoot down some planes. :) 

I don't really play randoms as I don't want to inflict my poor play at times on others. In Co-op, I rarely take out my T8's and the Lo Yang and Kutuzov I have not taken out at all. T7 seems to be my skill cap right now. :Smile_child:

Members
8,085 posts
17,038 battles
2 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

I bet you sank all the bots first with your 19pt CV cpt. :Smile_teethhappy::Smile_teethhappy:

Sank 5 in the last game I played this morning; but only because the rest of the team died first, and it was 'sink or swim' time for that CV crew...

Sometimes I'm lucky to do much more than shoot down planes; you might be amazed at how fast well driven destroyers can slaughter eight bots if you've never seen it happen...

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

Although tier 10 battles can be Rip your heart out tough, If you play there long enough you too can be good if not great. Tier 10 Battles have a very different play style than any other tier. Time is on your side if your credits can sustain the learning curve.

[PVE]
Members
8,980 posts
7,305 battles
8 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

Sank 5 in the last game I played this morning; but only because the rest of the team died first, and it was 'sink or swim' time for that CV crew...

Sometimes I'm lucky to do much more than shoot down planes; you might be amazed at how fast well driven destroyers can slaughter eight bots if you've never seen it happen...

When I drive US BBs, I sometimes see people sink all the bots and I get in a few shots. I set max speed before the battle starts, but if the bots go the other way and you are on the far side of the map in a US standard, getting a few shots in is all you will get. I have sunk 3 in a random game and  6 once in a Co-op game (new Minekaze). I can seal club bots, but get seal clubbed in random battles. :Smile_teethhappy: :Smile_child:

Edited by Kizarvexis

Members
5,574 posts
7,121 battles
1 hour ago, crzyhawk said:

56 minutes ago, crzyhawk said:

Same here. I've had the thing for over a year and a half.

Less than 10 battles each on my T10s.

Edited by Wulfgarn
  • Cool 1

Sign in to follow this