Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

5 comments in this topic

[WN]
Members
3 posts
3,728 battles

Calling all Captains!

The Weeb Fleet is looking for new members!

rqp7X2d.png

https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=4864062

Who are we?

Founders of the clan are college students who room together. We have a passion for history and volunteer at a museum. Our interest in WWII led us to playing World of Warships, and have slowly worked our way up the tech trees. In terms of skill level, most of us are about average, with some 1000+ games, and above tier 8. Our clan is aimed at casual play but we are not limiting ourselves if the opportunity arises.

Rules of Engangement:

1. Have fun - first and foremost, our goal is to enjoy ourselves, be it through video games or other means. Our core principle is playing for fun, rather than for win rate or damage.
  2. Be active - don't be afraid to join our community and explore. We welcome everyone regardless of background and interests. If we can get along, we will have a great time.
  3. Don't make too many rules!

Why are we the Weeb Fleet?

Because of WoWs Arpeggio collaboration, we group watched the series, and went down the slippery slope that is anime. After popping our cherry, we have sinced watched Kancolle, Haifuri, and Girls Und Panzer, among others. That being said, we are all aviation majors, so if you like airplanes or war history, you are in good company here.

Nitty-Gritty Details

NA-only Clan.
Casual focus for now.
Discord avaliable for Voice Chat.

We require a Tier 5 ship to join the clan but we are not concerned with statistics or player skill.

Joining

If this clan appeals to you, send us a message on our Discord: https://discord.gg/2nuC37B
Tag both @Admirals and @Vice Admirals and ask to join.
Make sure your stats are not hidden - we utilize stat websites to confirm that you have a Tier 5 ship.
We will take a look, and get back to you as soon as possible.

I wish you well, and hope to see you around soon. :cap_rambo:

zUO9Kem.png

About Me:

Games I play:
Dirt Rally, Dirt 3, F1 2016, Flight Simulator X, GTA V, IL2: CLoD, BoS, 1946, War Thunder, World of Warships, and World of Tanks

What do I do in Warships:
I post on the subreddit, I division with my mates, and I study hard in an attempt to improve my gameplay. Hopefully in the next few months I will have the internet to stream
From me personally to you, Enjoy your stay here, make sure to always have fun, and never, ever, give broadside to a battleship

Cheers!

• Cool 2

[NDA]
Supertester, Alpha Tester
5,473 posts
4,055 battles

Welcome to the forums, and best of luck with recruitment for WBFLT!

• Cool 2

[M_L]
[M_L]
Beta Testers
32 posts
4,036 battles

the link doesnt seem to work :(

Sign in to follow this