You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TheBishop

11 comments in this topic

[W-G]
Members
127 posts

devs.  your containers are in need of fixing.  i select credits for my container.  get a super container.  what do i get?  signals?!  w t f?  i did not select signals, so why would you give me them?

Edited by TheBishop

[NDA]
Supertester
3,896 posts
1,472 battles

You always get three things.  At least one is guaranteed to be what you selected, the other two are random.  So if you select 100 'credit' containers, you'll probably get close to 200 credit awards, with the other 100+ split roughly evenly between signals and consumables, and a smattering of other stuff such as Free XP crates, port slots, etc.

[HINON]
Members
8,800 posts

I believe it's labelled "more credits" which means you are more likely to get credits. SC on the other hand  are random results from the table of SC loot. BTW ill take the signals if you dont want them.

[PVE]
Members
5,310 posts
17,747 battles

I dunno. I selected "signals and camo" like I always do. When I opened the box, I had two consumables and one set of signals. There may be a glitch somewhere. 

This happened today, didn't see the OPs reference to super containers until after I posted btw. In SC you can end up with anything. 

Edited by Taylor3006

[W-G]
Members
127 posts
On 9/8/2017 at 5:44 PM, kerensky914 said:

You always get three things.  At least one is guaranteed to be what you selected, the other two are random.  So if you select 100 'credit' containers, you'll probably get close to 200 credit awards, with the other 100+ split roughly evenly between signals and consumables, and a smattering of other stuff such as Free XP crates, port slots, etc.

did you post just to get your post count up?  utterly useless info.

On 9/8/2017 at 6:17 PM, RipNuN2 said:

I believe it's labelled "more credits" which means you are more likely to get credits. SC on the other hand  are random results from the table of SC loot. BTW ill take the signals if you dont want them.

again, another poster trying to get their post count up, useless info.

On 9/8/2017 at 6:28 PM, DreadRaybo said:

Super containers are like a box of chocolates... you never know what you're gonna get

really?  a forrest gump reference?  useless.

On 9/8/2017 at 6:42 PM, Kapitan_Wuff said:

Wait.... you're complaining about a super container? 

wait.......you just figured that out?  more useless info.

when i select credits, i expect some credits in the super container, not ALL signals, which is another option to select.  so what is it, do i select signals to get credits in a super container?.  otherwise, what is the point in choosing what i want?

[HINON]
Members
8,800 posts

OP you do realize there is a way to convert the signals into credits? Go to your inventory and sell them.

[SCCC]
Members
1,132 posts
5,561 battles

If you're in a state where you need more credits and signal flags, then give me some of you're supercontainer luck. Also selling 100 flags will make you more credits than the 100k credits you get from a normal credit container.

• Cool 1

[NDA]
Supertester
3,896 posts
1,472 battles
11 hours ago, TheBishop said:

when i select credits, i expect some credits in the super container, not ALL signals, which is another option to select.  so what is it, do i select signals to get credits in a super container?.  otherwise, what is the point in choosing what i want?

You are guaranteed to get one of your choice.  Not three.  You asked a question, you got an answer.  So sorry it wasn't the answer you wanted.