You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
_Dracarys

Sci fi camo...

16 comments in this topic

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,719 posts
11,332 battles

Reading is OP!

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/seatbelts-everyone/

Sci-Fi Space camo gives a +100% bonus to both XP and Commander XP, on top of the usual concealment and shell evasion boosts!

https://na.wargaming.net/shop/wows/specials/4673/

The future isn’t flying cars and jetpacks, just people yelling on social media. Console yourself with this futuristic-looking camo and score +100% bonuses to XP and Commander XP!

Edited by Kapitan_Wuff

[WOLFA]
Members
548 posts
3,141 battles
19 minutes ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

Reading is OP!

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/seatbelts-everyone/

Sci-Fi Space camo gives a +100% bonus to both XP and Commander XP, on top of the usual concealment and shell evasion boosts!

https://na.wargaming.net/shop/wows/specials/4673/

The future isn’t flying cars and jetpacks, just people yelling on social media. Console yourself with this futuristic-looking camo and score +100% bonuses to XP and Commander XP!

I LOL'd :fish_haloween:

Members
3,554 posts
6,867 battles

Sci-fi camo? I would rather have ocean-derived camo, like that of the tiny but deadly Blue Ring Octopus, writ large on a Shimakaze:

59b316f4b70a0_Bluering.jpg.3756c3fcf23b03b45c01934c277b3e3c.jpg

Or the almost as deadly Lion Fish camo, on HMS Lion of course:

Lion.jpg.53684ad8492f113532b9724adfedaceb.jpg

[SCCC]
Members
1,132 posts
5,571 battles
4 minutes ago, StoptheViolins said:

But it didn't turn my ship into a Star Destroyer...

Only works with the Enterprise DLC.

• Cool 1

[NMKJT]
Beta Testers
21,196 posts
3,871 battles
7 minutes ago, Stauffenberg44 said:

Sci-fi camo? I would rather have ocean-derived camo, like that of the tiny but deadly Blue Ring Octopus, writ large on a Shimakaze:

Or the almost as deadly Lion Fish camo, on HMS Lion of course:

Khabarovsk Camo

tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.jpg

• Cool 1

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,742 posts
7,373 battles
1 hour ago, _Dracarys said:

what do they do? what bonus? $20 for 100, great job not explaining what the camo actually does.

It literally told you what it does. "Literal", for those not in the know, means things like "exactly", "told you exactly", or, my personal favorite, "told you precisely what the thing in question entailed, in exacting, specific, detail".

I should stop asking teachers to nerf reading, they obviously listened and took it to extremes.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,742 posts
7,373 battles
Just now, AraAragami said:

I'm reminded of the axiom "Never ask a question you don't want to know the answer to." It is one I frequently should recall, and don't.

That thing is terrifying.

[NMKJT]
Beta Testers
21,196 posts
3,871 battles
7 minutes ago, TheKrimzonDemon said:

I'm reminded of the axiom "Never ask a question you don't want to know the answer to." It is one I frequently should recall, and don't.

That thing is terrifying.

Mantis Shrimps are proof that the ocean is a living thing.

Because they are a manifestation of how much the ocean hates you. You. Specifically.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,742 posts
7,373 battles
Just now, AraAragami said:

Mantis Shrimps are proof that the ocean is a living thing.

Because they are a manifestation of how much the ocean hates you. You. Specifically.

Kiyo, I don't need you to remind me how much the ocean hates me, specifically. I really don't.:cap_haloween:

Members
3,554 posts
6,867 battles

Oh yes and there is the Stonefish of course. It looks exactly like a rock in the shallows. And then you step on it and enter a World of PainTM

Stonefish.jpg.990168f1e5a51d8683d8eaf50df4d02c.jpg

Stonefish stings in Australia can cause envenomation and death if not treated. The stonefish is one of the most venomous fish in the world and when stepped on by a human forces venom into the foot. Most stonefish stings occur as a result of stepping on the creature, while it is less common for the fish to sting when it is picked up. Stonefish stings can occur on the beach, not just in the water, since stonefish can survive out of the water for up to 24 hours. They often cannot be easily seen as they look similar to rocks or coral. Stonefish antivenom is the second-most administered in Australia.

I vote it as Yamato camo.

Edited by Stauffenberg44

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,742 posts
7,373 battles
1 minute ago, Stauffenberg44 said:

Oh yes and there is the Stonefish of course. It looks exactly like a rock in the shallows. And then you step on it and enter a World of PainTM

Stonefish.jpg.990168f1e5a51d8683d8eaf50df4d02c.jpg

Stonefish stings in Australia can cause envenomation and death if not treated. The stonefish is one of the most venomous fish in the world[9] and when stepped on by a human forces venom into the foot. Most stonefish stings occur as a result of stepping on the creature, while it is less common for the fish to sting when it is picked up.[10] Stonefish stings can occur on the beach, not just in the water, since stonefish can survive out of the water for up to 24 hours. They often cannot be easily seen as they look similar to rocks or coral. Stonefish antivenom is the second-most administered in Australia.

I vote it as Yamato camo.

It looks like a pissed off, fossilized clown.