Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
danojaye

Asking for balance once again..

5 comments in this topic

[UDEAD]
Members
317 posts
15,275 battles

This game didnt last too long.. All the radars were on one side. This seems to happen all too often or its a 3 or 4 to one entity. Ive been on both sides of it, but WarGaming needs to do something with matchmaker to balance this $hit. Its a GameBreaking/GameAdvantage Gimmick.

Im not asking for any changes to be made to radar, Im asking for a BALANCE on the teams, nothing more.

4shipradar.jpg

3to0.jpg

• Cool 1

[WOLF5]
Members
1,489 posts
2,045 battles

Yeah, MM gets screwed up on the PTS. I had a game where our only non-tier T10 was a kagero. The enemies only non T10 was a fletcher.

Detection is screwed up on the PTS too, so it seems a bit buggy this time around.

But yeah, I think radar does need to be accounted for in the MM.

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,765 posts
1,320 battles

Notser was saying that the smoke changes are working on PTS, but it doesn't show on the minimap correctly.  You can hit H for the current values, I guess?  Anyway, look at today's video for what he said.

Edited by mavfin87

[SCCC]
Members
1,132 posts
5,561 battles
1 hour ago, AJTP89 said:

Yeah, MM gets screwed up on the PTS.

It looks like the live server, the OP is playing windowed and it says "World of Warships" but not "World of Warships Public Test" which it should.

• Cool 1

[UDEAD]
Members
317 posts
15,275 battles
21 hours ago, FayFay731 said:

It looks like the live server, the OP is playing windowed and it says "World of Warships" but not "World of Warships Public Test" which it should.

This is just every-day game play, on the normal servers. It has NOTHING to do with smoke or anything else ( I dont know why such was even mentioned ).

Sign in to follow this