Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
JCC45

Finally pulled the trigger on Missouri

36 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

1,692
[YORHA]
Members
3,240 posts

I guess this is what you call a Full House...

 

81d1rU6.jpg

 

As long as it's not Aces over Eights.

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,692
[YORHA]
Members
3,240 posts

Actually do have the Alabama...

bl13aQg.jpg

 

It just isn't in the tech tree.

 

As far as the Ark Beta goes... it's not like it's a real battleship or nuthin'.

 

 

 

 

 

Runs away

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
584
[PVE]
Members
1,594 posts
6,696 battles

Did you wave bye bye normally at all of that XP you spent on it or did you give it the Rose Parade wave?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,708
[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles

You have not elited Wyoming and Iowa. Disappointed.:fish_glass:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,692
[YORHA]
Members
3,240 posts

Wyoming oversight corrected.

 

ZYKnFK1.jpg

 

 

 I just can't see the point of the Iowa C hull.  If I am missing something please tell me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,692
[YORHA]
Members
3,240 posts
1 minute ago, why_u_heff_to_be_mad said:

230k + XP gained in New York.

 

How horrifying

 

you gotta be tough... that's fer sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
275
[VOC]
Beta Testers
1,124 posts
5,871 battles
Just now, nina_blain_73 said:

i'm missing Arkansas too :Smile_sad:

Trust me, you are not missing anything about it ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
102
[POP]
Beta Testers
289 posts
10,425 battles
15 minutes ago, Lionel92 said:

Trust me, you are not missing anything about it ;)

Totally disagree with you,, 

263 total battles   60%W/R

360 ships destroyed  2.18 K/D ratio

Its a beast,even with 0 AA guns

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,692
[YORHA]
Members
3,240 posts
1 hour ago, Judge_Doom said:

Did you wave bye bye normally at all of that XP you spent on it or did you give it the Rose Parade wave?

 

Actually I gave it a boot in the butt and said  "GET TO WORK YOU LAZY BA***D".

 

Still got over 400K for 'emergencies'.

Edited by JCC45

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
210
[TBOW]
Members
1,173 posts
10,405 battles

Congrats on the Mo.  But on the Arkansas Beta, that is a fun boat.  Got to play it during the Corgi Fleet event.  Would love to have that in port.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,119
[NBGC]
Members
3,041 posts
10,248 battles
32 minutes ago, JCC45 said:

Actually I gave it a boot in the butt and said  "GET TO WORK YOU LAZY BA***D".

Still got over 400K for 'emergencies'.

Have you gotten Nelson as well, for only 375k free XP? :Smile_trollface:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,257
[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,780 posts
14,769 battles
1 hour ago, JCC45 said:

As far as the Ark Beta goes... it's not like it's a real battleship or nuthin'.

Those, Sir, are fighting words!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,300
[TF16B]
Members
8,008 posts
16,964 battles
2 hours ago, JCC45 said:

As far as the Ark Beta goes... it's not like it's a real battleship or nuthin'.

 

Oh... You mean as opposed to like; Minotaur and Hindenburg, or Zao, or any number of other OP napkin drawings...?

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Arkansas_(BB-33)

 

1280px-USS_Arkansas_at_1927_naval_review

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
137
[RQL]
[RQL]
Beta Testers
627 posts
13,521 battles

Congrats, you will like the Mighty Misery.  It prints credits like there is no tomorrow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,692
[YORHA]
Members
3,240 posts
47 minutes ago, Goodwood_Alpha said:

Have you gotten Nelson as well, for only 375k free XP? :Smile_trollface:

 Nope.  So far unimpressed with the RN Bbs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,248 posts
737 battles
1 hour ago, JCC45 said:

Wyoming oversight corrected.

 

ZYKnFK1.jpg

 

 

 I just can't see the point of the Iowa C hull.  If I am missing something please tell me.

C hull has better rudder shift, more AA (fewer mounts but more AA DPM per mount so total AA DPM increases in C hull). Rudder shift alone should be worthwhile.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,692
[YORHA]
Members
3,240 posts
30 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

 

Oh... You mean as opposed to like; Minotaur and Hindenburg, or Zao, or any number of other OP napkin drawings...?

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Arkansas_(BB-33)

 

 

Never owned 'em... never will.

 

I make an exception for the Montana because reasons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7,188
[NMKJT]
Beta Testers
21,117 posts
3,867 battles
1 minute ago, JCC45 said:

 Nope.  So far unimpressed with the RN Bbs.

That's because they're not battleships, they're super-heavy cruisers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,692
[YORHA]
Members
3,240 posts
Just now, DeliciousFart said:

C hull has better rudder shift, more AA (fewer mounts but more AA DPM per mount so total AA DPM increases in C hull). Rudder shift alone should be worthwhile.

 

OK.. done.

 

 

Ah the joys of having millions of credits...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×