You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Pata1985

Clash of the Elements 2 + current PayPal "Offer"

6 comments in this topic

[RIPQP]
Members
1,019 posts
8,386 battles

Unless we are getting something like those two at the same time, I don't feel like either grinding the crap out of the game ATM nor buying a "special offer" from PayPal with items I do not need like premium time.

someone else feels the same?

Members
458 posts

nope, don't care. spent a few bucks recently to round off my doubloons to buy two low tier ships at half off and don't plan to spend any more here or for my EU accounts. tired of gimmicks and the new RN BB line was such a disappointment to me.  Now paying to access missions? bullship

Edited by fourteenfour
  • Cool 1

[USCC2]
Members
3,434 posts

In the end no one is forcing you to purchase anything in this game. If you don't want to spend money then don't.

Not sure why you posted; are you saying you would like another 'Elements' event? If so, you could always say to WG that you enjoyed the event and wondered if there would be another?

It's like you're saying 'unless you sell something I want, I'm not going to buy anything' - which seems pretty obvious.

[RIPQP]
Members
1,019 posts
8,386 battles

I am not asking for anything at all, dont need anything in game either, just curious if in game population would feel encouraged to grind with 2x incentives.

[FOXEH]
[FOXEH]
Members
1,194 posts
4,125 battles
2 hours ago, Pata1985 said:

Unless we are getting something like those two at the same time, I don't feel like either grinding the crap out of the game ATM nor buying a "special offer" from PayPal with items I do not need like premium time.

someone else feels the same?

Then don't buy it.  Problem solved.  

[-K-]
WoWS Wiki Editor, Members, Supertester, WoWS Community Contributors
4,682 posts
15,202 battles

There's a 2nd CoE?  I don't see it posted on the news...