You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
SCIVIRUS

Does Kaga see to much T9 ships ?

29 comments in this topic

[OILFA]
Members
123 posts
10,246 battles

i have a Kaga and yes i love and no it not a pay to win ship .so haters learn to play the game ..i see way to many T 9 cruisers and DD with this ship  .i had many game where i cant do any thing to help my team Spotting does not help  because they snipe my plains out of the air with no effort at all .. the only ship that i have a chance to damage is the enemy CV and id i wanted to hurt they CV i would get the Saipan since i dont like to cheat that is not an option .does the saipan even see T 9 ships i wonder  i would like to know that fact..YEs the Kaga will see mirror tier then see is OP vs ships .but very little does that happen .YEs i have A 59% win rate but that got almost nothing to do with my skill alone or the power of this ship but the team i get .infact my best matches is when  we are losing .then i get 200k damage or kraken .when my team wins im lucky to get 50 k damage before the match is over .please give your opinion on this matter ?

[SCCC]
Members
705 posts
5,462 battles

I think I just had a stroke while reading this.

Edited by smf117
  • Cool 2

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
16,020 posts
11,539 battles
1 hour ago, Henry_Saaiman said:

i have a Kaga and yes i love and no it not a pay to win ship .so haters learn to play the game ..i see way to many T 9 cruisers and DD with this ship  .i had many game where i cant do any thing to help my team Spotting does not help  because they snipe my plains out of the air with no effort at all .. the only ship that i have a chance to damage is the enemy CV and id i wanted to hurt they CV i would get the Saipan since i dont like to cheat that is not an option .does the saipan even see T 9 ships i wonder  i would like to know that fact..YEs the Kaga will see mirror tier then see is OP vs ships .but very little does that happen .YEs i have A 59% win rate but that got almost nothing to do with my skill alone or the power of this ship but the team i get .infact my best matches is when  we are losing .then i get 200k damage or kraken .when my team wins im lucky to get 50 k damage before the match is over .please give your opinion on this matter ?

I think you should lay down your crack pipe.  Kaga has the best statistical performance of just about any ship in the game.  Not only is it pay to win, it's patently overpowered to the point it even makes the Saipan and Belfast look weak.  Stop crying.

Edited by crzyhawk
  • Cool 2

Members
640 posts
18,452 battles

I tell to all, kaga NEED SLOT 3 as have enterprise she has lots vs T9 cruiser/BB/DD with POWERFULL AA and kaga has pathetic planes of T6. Is as send RYUJO vs IOWA or BALTIMoRE or cruiser British etc this ERASE all planes kaga .

[SCCC]
Members
705 posts
5,462 battles

Yeah...it was definitely a stroke. I just had another one. Someone call 911.

[SCCC]
Members
1,132 posts
5,571 battles

I think you should be looking up while typing.

• Cool 1

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
1,322 posts
14,695 battles

I have Kaga as well and at T9 you have to play smarter, she is still effective. 

[OILFA]
Members
123 posts
10,246 battles
6 hours ago, smf117 said:

I think I just had a stroke while reading this.

you dont have a KAGA  so your opinion does not count

Edited by Henry_Saaiman

[OILFA]
Members
123 posts
10,246 battles
3 hours ago, Fog_Repair_Ship_Akashi said:

O.K here is mine.

wwhIoDu.gif

Edited by Henry_Saaiman

[OILFA]
Members
123 posts
10,246 battles
4 hours ago, Warped_1 said:

I have Kaga as well and at T9 you have to play smarter, she is still effective. 

yes yes one or two AA t9 ships can be avoided .not all of them thats what i get

Edited by Henry_Saaiman

[OILFA]
Members
123 posts
10,246 battles
5 hours ago, FayFay731 said:

I think you should be looking up while typing.

Edited by Henry_Saaiman

[OILFA]
Members
123 posts
10,246 battles
6 hours ago, crzyhawk said:

I think you should lay down your crack pipe.  Kaga has the best statistical performance of just about any ship in the game.  Not only is it pay to win, it's patently overpowered to the point it even makes the Saipan and Belfast look weak.  Stop crying.

you have one cv a Bogue please go away .you have know idea what your are talking about

[M_L]
[M_L]
Beta Testers
321 posts
8,831 battles

I have no idea what you are babbling on about.

wwhIoDu.gif

(Stolen gif is good gif)

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
16,020 posts
11,539 battles
3 hours ago, Henry_Saaiman said:

you have one cv a Bogue please go away .you have know idea what your are talking about

Let me educate you then.  I have to use the EU numbers since the NA site isn't working, but here's the Kaga crushing all comers at t7 except the Flint.  Take your OP Kaga and your sippy cup and go stand in the corner until you can stop crying.

kaga.png

Edited by crzyhawk
  • Cool 2

Alpha Tester
3,666 posts
7,161 battles
3 hours ago, Henry_Saaiman said:

No I have an Enterprise that constantly sees tier X's (with tier 7 aircraft) so no my point is more then valid. And my point still stands all this thread is a whiny thread that needs more of this.

wwhIoDu.gif

Members
2,210 posts
4,051 battles
3 hours ago, Fog_Repair_Ship_Akashi said:

No I have an Enterprise that constantly sees tier X's (with tier 7 aircraft) so no my point is more then valid. And my point still stands all this thread is a whiny thread that needs more of this.

wwhIoDu.gif

Nope, no Kaga; so you opinion does not matter. However I have a grand total of 6 games in mine so my opinion matters.

And that opinion is:

This thread is a whiny thread that needs more of this.

wwhIoDu.gif

Lol, every time I see a post or thread about buffing Kaga or Enterprise I just have to shake my head. 

[SCCC]
Members
705 posts
5,462 battles
7 hours ago, Fog_Repair_Ship_Akashi said:

wwhIoDu.gif

Same here. Seems as though this guys is just [edited] becuase he isn't good in his pay to win CV. It must mean he really needs practice.

Members
2,210 posts
4,051 battles
1 hour ago, smf117 said:

Same here. Seems as though this guys is just [edited] becuase he isn't good in his pay to win CV. It must mean he really needs practice.

I thought the same thing but checked his stats. 900+ games with tier 7 CVS including 500 in kaga. 

Damage a little low but without videos or screen shots it hard to really know what's going on.  If I had to guess I would say stacking TBs with auto drops. No use of converging long drops for high AA targets. Maybe no baiting DF. 

Members
819 posts
3,823 battles

I think its normal, tier 8 ships see tier 10 all the time and other tier 7 ships see tier 9 half the time so that doesn't appear to be out of the ordinary. I never really had any problems at tier 9 unless the enemy team was really committed to sticking together or the enemy CV was on the prowl for juicy planes, the kaga's dive bombers definitely hold up better to AA then the torpedo bombers do, unless you go after something with scary AA but thankfully that is a small percentage of ships and usually you can avoid them and pick on something else for the time being.

Edited by Magic_Fighting_Tuna

[OILFA]
Members
123 posts
10,246 battles
On 2017/09/09 at 9:22 AM, Magic_Fighting_Tuna said:

I think its normal, tier 8 ships see tier 10 all the time and other tier 7 ships see tier 9 half the time so that doesn't appear to be out of the ordinary. I never really had any problems at tier 9 unless the enemy team was really committed to sticking together or the enemy CV was on the prowl for juicy planes, the kaga's dive bombers definitely hold up better to AA then the torpedo bombers do, unless you go after something with scary AA but thankfully that is a small percentage of ships and usually you can avoid them and pick on something else for the time being.

Thank you for your Honest response Magic unlike the other Negative remark that some have on this post your parent obviously did teach you any manners

• Cool 1

[OILFA]
Members
123 posts
10,246 battles
On 2017/09/09 at 9:18 AM, StoneRhino said:

I thought the same thing but checked his stats. 900+ games with tier 7 CVS including 500 in kaga. 

Damage a little low but without videos or screen shots it hard to really know what's going on.  If I had to guess I would say stacking TBs with auto drops. No use of converging long drops for high AA targets. Maybe no baiting DF. 

I appreciate  your comment on "hard to really know what's going on"

i do long converging drops all the time with AA heavy ships .i am normally successful with North Carolina and i attack from side of his guns are not pointing to so he does not notice me but then i get one or two hit because T9 player are more awake and go hard rudder ..I get many game where  i am bottom tier and all other ship are T 9 vs t 6 planes is that fare NO .there Is nothing OP about the Kaga yes the drop pattern helps but hardly ever get flood damage .Dive bombers are tougher but they do less damage with all 7 hits then a LEX single hit ..As for the little damage remark it is because i cant get close enough to do damage because I see T9  ships 90% of the time ,the only thing normally i can sink is the enemy CV . I bait the DF all the time but still loss 50 % OF THE PLANES ANYWAY Ships with heavy AA has a massive range and does not even need to DF me and .WHY THEY are T6 vs T9 AA .LOGIC ...the only time when i use auto drop is with the dive bomber because it gets more fire that way because they spread is wider and all the bombs are not all clustered on an the size of Gun turret .and that's only on BB's ..

Members
2,210 posts
4,051 battles
1 hour ago, Henry_Saaiman said:

I appreciate  your comment on "hard to really know what's going on"

i do long converging drops all the time with AA heavy ships .i am normally successful with North Carolina and i attack from side of his guns are not pointing to so he does not notice me but then i get one or two hit because T9 player are more awake and go hard rudder ..I get many game where  i am bottom tier and all other ship are T 9 vs t 6 planes is that fare NO .there Is nothing OP about the Kaga yes the drop pattern helps but hardly ever get flood damage .Dive bombers are tougher but they do less damage with all 7 hits then a LEX single hit ..As for the little damage remark it is because i cant get close enough to do damage because I see T9  ships 90% of the time ,the only thing normally i can sink is the enemy CV . I bait the DF all the time but still loss 50 % OF THE PLANES ANYWAY Ships with heavy AA has a massive range and does not even need to DF me and .WHY THEY are T6 vs T9 AA .LOGIC ...the only time when i use auto drop is with the dive bomber because it gets more fire that way because they spread is wider and all the bombs are not all clustered on an the size of Gun turret .and that's only on BB's ..

The issue is largely that nothing changes when looking at say a Hiryu. Faces the same targets, same torpedo bombers but having fewer of them per squadron and less in the hanger. To which your damage difference is 10k in favor of Kaga as is your win rate difference. You also shoot down more average planes in Kaga and almost double your Hiryu's ship kills per game.

If we take your complaints as fact then look at your stats it is more a case for Hiryu under performing instead of anything negative for Kaga.