You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Phasferous

Back to Basics: Battleships Bugged

11 comments in this topic

[RAWR]
Members
425 posts

Can I get a credit for this to my account? I just completed the needed criteria for the Combat Mission "Back to Basics: Battleships" with 88,845 damage in one battle with my New Mexico and the game didn't count it. The Combat Mission states you need to cause 60,000 worth of damage in one battle to ships. Which I did and it didn't count it.

The mission Info:

WoWs_Back_to_Basics_-_Battleships_bugged_01.png.e9cd55745bdd0af5e588eee3cf9f3e0e.png

The match I just completed but didn't get credited for:

WoWs_Back_to_Basics_-_Battleships_bugged_02.thumb.png.a330f0fcf506081b61e7a7db3e6a0d2f.png

So unless the in-game mission info stays one thing but requires another, I'd appreciate it if this can be credited/fixed on my account.

And for anyone who might say it won't show until you do both, I will say that is incorrect. I've done enough multi-stage missions like this to know that a green check mark will appear on the stage you've completed and the text will grey out as well. Both of which are not currently shown in my missions tab for this mission.

[O7]
Members
4,921 posts
8,751 battles

You could have played another game and try to redo it in the time it took you to make this. 

[RAWR]
Members
425 posts
7 minutes ago, Pulicat said:

You could have played another game and try to redo it in the time it took you to make this. 

You could have moved on and ignored this post instead of making a sarcastic reply that helps no one and nothing.

Look, this is why this game has trouble staying afloat. Because you do what it asks to earn the reward or complete the task and it gives you the middle finger. Then there are people like you.

Look, I did what the game asked and it didn't provide the completion it was supposed to. So I am reporting it and asking for a admin or dev to credit my account PROPERLY for the time and effort I put into doing the mission that the devs had setup. If the mission is bugged then it needs to be fixed and the people who were screwed over need to be credited for the screw up on the games part.

[TBW]
Members
6,353 posts
11,894 battles
2 minutes ago, Phasferous said:

You could have moved on and ignored this post instead of making a sarcastic reply that helps no one and nothing.

Look, this is why this game has trouble staying afloat. Because you do what it asks to earn the reward or complete the task and it gives you the middle finger. Then there are people like you.

Look, I did what the game asked and it didn't provide the completion it was supposed to. So I am reporting it and asking for a admin or dev to credit my account PROPERLY for the time and effort I put into doing the mission that the devs had setup. If the mission is bugged then it needs to be fixed and the people who were screwed over need to be credited for the screw up on the games part.

unfortunately this is not the place to do so you need to put in a ticket.

[RAWR]
Members
425 posts
3 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

unfortunately this is not the place to do so you need to put in a ticket.

What's their average response time after you've submitted a ticket then?

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,716 posts
9,496 battles

Pre require for this you have to do dd mission and then the cruiser mission then BB and then lastly CV

Look at the Completion Criteria

cruiser did not tick.

my bad:

Just checking if you had done the dd/cruiser mission yet? If not, want to try again by first completed the dd mission, then move on and complete the cruiser

Edited by ObiwankzKenobi

[RAWR]
Members
425 posts
8 minutes ago, ObiwankzKenobi said:

Pre require for this you have to do dd mission and then the cruiser mission then BB and then lastly CV

Look at the Completion Criteria

cruiser did not tick.

my bad:

Just checking if you had done the dd/cruiser mission yet? If not, want to try again by first completed the dd mission, then move on and complete the cruiser

It should not matter, as I've done missions like this before (as long as they are actively showing) and you can complete them in any order as long as you eventually complete the previous missions to fully get them done.

Meaning I've done missions where there is a "Do this thing AND do this other mission as well) and it simply adds a check mark and greys out the text for the part I've done but won't actually be 100% completed until I finish the previous mission.

That's why I am saying there is something wrong.

Otherwise I would agree with you.

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,716 posts
9,496 battles
19 minutes ago, Phasferous said:

It should not matter, as I've done missions like this before

How about you try the dd mission first, then do the cruiser mission, then bb and lastly CV

I did the mission in that order and completed it

[RAWR]
Members
425 posts
7 minutes ago, ObiwankzKenobi said:

How about you try the dd mission first, then do the cruiser mission, then bb and lastly CV

I did the mission in that order and completed it

Working on that now.

Just doesn't seem to make sense that it's now expecting me to when in the past it just ticked off one of the "steps" and then still expected me to do the other mission for the full completion.

[RAWR]
Members
425 posts

This thread can be closed by a Forum Admin/Mod. I've been able to complete the mission as suggested above, even though in previous missions this was not a problem with the other method/way I went about completing them.

Thanks!

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,716 posts
9,496 battles
2 hours ago, Phasferous said:

Just doesn't seem to make sense that it's now expecting me to when in the past it just ticked off one of the "steps" and then still expected me to do the other mission for the full completion.

can only blamed on "lost during google translating". :fish_book:

Glad that i can help you out.