Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Aristotle83

Most powerful BB Tier 3(UPDATED)

Most powerful BB in T3  

37 members have voted

1. 1. What do you consider the most powerful Battleship in Tier 3?

14 comments in this topic

Members
626 posts
1,630 battles

It's been like a while now since British BB's have been added and when Igot the general consesus people needed a little more time to have an idea where the British BB's stood in contrast to their peers. I feel like now a week later it would be a good time to poll everyone on where they stand. Could have done this in one thread but decided to make multiple one's so I could put in polls that people could reference to get an actual percentage breakdown of what the community feels. Got radically different opinions from different people, so I really want to see what consensus is. This is the Tier 3 poll and I'll be making a poll for each tier that had a British BB added.I will not be repeating this message in the other polls so this goes for all of them. 

[ZIPPO]
Members
1,531 posts
3,532 battles

I don't see Konig Albert......

I voted for the SC, I love her and I know most don't but after WG buffed her gun range it made her into a dirty seal clubber for me. She plays like the rest of the USN BB line up to T7 so I'm very comfortable with her. Honestly though the most noob friendly would be the Nassau, quick firing 11" guns in a fairly tough ship is hard to beat at that tier. Bellerophone is right behind the Nassau because she has the same long range as the SC but with [edited] levels of accuracy, hard not to play her well in my opinion. I would rate the SC third because it has the best range for the tier, honestly thats about all it has over the Kawachi though. Kawachi is last because it sucks sooooooo bad, bad range, eh speed and armor, she really needs help

[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles

If König Albert were an option, I would have picked her. Since she is not, I picked Nassau, the combination of fast reloading guns, and great armor, make her one tough cookie.

Members
626 posts
1,630 battles

I put Kaiser/Konig Albert in T4 because they were same class and very similar. Assumed Konig Albert was going to win if she was put in this poll. Do you think that was a mistake? 

[PVE]
[PVE]
Beta Testers
1,578 posts
3,740 battles
17 hours ago, Aristotle83 said:

I put Kaiser/Konig Albert in T4 because they were same class and very similar. Assumed Konig Albert was going to win if she was put in this poll. Do you think that was a mistake? 

Yes because it would mean that your thread would be inaccurate as to what is the most powerful tier 3 battleship is if you believe that the Konig Albert is going to be voted the most.

[ARS]
Beta Testers
2,169 posts
1,656 battles
17 minutes ago, Vader_Sama said:

Yes because it would mean that your thread would be inaccurate as to what is the most powerful tier 3 battleship is if you believe that the Konig Albert is going to be voted the most.

Just think of it as "What is the second most powerful Tier III battleship?"

We know the Konig Albert is the most powerful.

Members
626 posts
1,630 battles

Konig Albert's the sister ship of a T4 ship so it just seems inappropriate to put it in with the T3's. Naturally Konig Albert's going to win, it's T4 ships that's in T3. 

Members
9,434 posts
11,601 battles

i don't know,  I just played a stock bellerphone in a loss and it is totally OP.  I thought KA was OP, but forget it,  this thing need a nerf bad.  this is pure stock ship and I did 93k against  t4s.   sheesh.

Edited by centarina

[PVE]
[PVE]
Beta Testers
1,578 posts
3,740 battles
5 hours ago, Aristotle83 said:

Konig Albert's the sister ship of a T4 ship so it just seems inappropriate to put it in with the T3's. Naturally Konig Albert's going to win, it's T4 ships that's in T3. 

May as well change the title to "2nd Most Powerful Battleship"

[POI--]
Members
176 posts
1,989 battles

If you exclude Tier-4-in-Tier-3-matchmaking Konig Albert, the Bellerophon is... disgustingly on top. It's pretty much another Tier-4-in-Tier-3-matchmaking ship.

Sign in to follow this