You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Yimingxiao

Premium Shop: Paypal Special pack

15 comments in this topic

[AP-B]
[AP-B]
Members
3 posts
8,125 battles

I have some confusions. Under what condition I can use the coupon?

Does it have to be tech tree doubloon only? Can I buy tier VIII ship on web page by using dollar? If I already have the ship, do I still get the doubloon?

So vague regarding the 15% offer...

• Cool 1

[XBRTC]
Members
148 posts
7,312 battles

Bump this. I also haven't seen the missions appear, and I purchased the pack yesterday. I also haven't seen the effects of the bonuses on my results.

[M-B]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
184 posts
6,974 battles

Bought earlier this morning as well, no missions, no coupon. Had I read the news page first, I would have skipped this until it was fixed...... oh well:cap_old:

[BOD]
Beta Testers
4 posts
3,179 battles

Still no coupon as well, and also not seeing any missions (or automatically applied bonuses) in game. Disappointed.

Members
154 posts
4,245 battles

No mission (not even in the after action report on a win) and I didn't get the coupon either. Sent support a ticket with screenshots yesterday and still waiting for a response.

PayPal bonus seems to work on low tier (below 8)

Spoiler

shot-17_09.07_20_17.43-0811.thumb.jpg.7ebe6e94ac53162d84326686bb786dee.jpg

shot-17_09.07_20_20.48-03000.thumb.jpg.dad85f44768f07648f7dc442f6e3ad18.jpg

but not high tier (8 and up)

Spoiler

shot-17_09.07_20_38.36-0658.thumb.jpg.8a8afbb2dad85eb5a17f87bd2fd3e1ed.jpg

shot-17_09.07_20_40.17-0058.thumb.jpg.8c04e67f4ce39238b9c8a19fd6728228.jpg

Edited by PlayerAltF4
added screenshots
  • Cool 1

[-WTP-]
[-WTP-]
Members
471 posts
5,435 battles

More sloppy work by wargaming. Test this stuff before you release it and be more specific ffs this is REAL money we're talking about here. I put in a ticket as well because nothing shows up for me either. Feel bad for their customer service people, they're usually pleasant to deal with.

• Cool 1

Members
133 posts

Sent a ticket as well.

Did get the XP bonus for my tier 5 & 6's but it's not working for tier 8+

And as a sidenote: adding the missions to the log would be very welcome as there are no details if the missions are even active or to what mode they should apply

Members
155 posts
10,015 battles

Despite not needing any more premium time for the next 1.5 years I got this for a month long of more XP etc. I saw the post that its actualy credited just not as a mission so I though ok np. However just had an epic game in a tier 10 ship and was looking for the bonus XP and free XP but NOPE. Nothing.

Also its gone from the shop now... 

Thats basicly ten thousands of XP, commander XP and free XP missed out especially if it only gets fixed by monday. (I added space camo, all regular XP etc flags and all special dragon flags for REAL xp farming...)

• Cool 2

[-WTP-]
[-WTP-]
Members
471 posts
5,435 battles

Yeah now considering the new ship restrictions I never would have bothered buying it. This is nonsense. I updated my ticket for a refund. What a load of crap.

Edited by HeathenForay
  • Cool 1

Members
155 posts
10,015 battles

Ok so they brought it back with clarifications...

The 15% Tier 8 discount is only for premium ship purchases and not combineable with any other discounts (aka anything beside the base ship without any bundle).

The high tier bonus XP is only for 3 specific T8 premium ships...

Those that bought it before the fix were compensated. I recieved another 30 days premium time. Dont get me wrong, I appreciate that but I already had 1.5 years of premium time... and in 1.5 years it wont be used up because ship bundles that force you to buy more premium time to get nice stuff like more doublons, money, modules or even non 0 point captains (and unique flags that are cool).

[-WTP-]
[-WTP-]
Members
471 posts
5,435 battles
2 hours ago, RighteousFury42 said:

Ok so they brought it back with clarifications...

The 15% Tier 8 discount is only for premium ship purchases and not combineable with any other discounts (aka anything beside the base ship without any bundle).

The high tier bonus XP is only for 3 specific T8 premium ships...

Those that bought it before the fix were compensated. I recieved another 30 days premium time. Dont get me wrong, I appreciate that but I already had 1.5 years of premium time... and in 1.5 years it wont be used up because ship bundles that force you to buy more premium time to get nice stuff like more doublons, money, modules or even non 0 point captains (and unique flags that are cool).

Right? I have ALL T8 premiums I want. I'd consider the new weeb DD BUT it's on sale so I can't use the coupons for it...LOL I feel like this kinda shite only happens to me #firstworldproblems

Maybe the Kii will come out before the coupon expires...but most likely will be ON SALE so I won't be able to use it anyway. What a joke...just throw some premium time at them. It's nice of them to acknowledge their mistakes but this company has serious internal leadership/communication issues that are starting to cut deeper than a premium time band-aid can fix

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,331 posts
9,415 battles

So one can't buy the Harakaze since all of them are 'Special Offers' not covered in the fine print.

So one must purchase a premium ship -- and in my case, one I already own -- and get the doubloon value.

So $15% off doubloons for me.

Note - these are full price values - not discounts

Tirpitz  12,500 Doubloons $54.99 (53.69)
Mikhail Kutuzov 10,250 Doubloons $45.99 (44.92)
Atago  10,700 Doubloons $47.86 (46.69)

The Kutuzov will give me enough additional Doubloons/Free XP to get the Nelson.

It's something to consider for a couple more hours.

Members
10 posts
4,621 battles

So, where are my special missions? Are they subject to any conditions? Why wasn't this communicated? Not getting what was advertised, so what will WG do with that?

Anyone got a ticket in about it and gotten a response?