You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Ju87s

Premium Shop: Paypal Special pack

59 comments in this topic

Members
458 posts
9 minutes ago, StoptheViolins said:

I hope I can use the coupon on a Kii then...

Also now the boosts for VIII are Atago, Tirpitz, Mikhail Kutuzov

So when you use your "cupon" it's only for premium shop TVIII's.

The coupon was only for T8 premium ships, but (earlier) there were two mission bonuses: one for T8+ wins, and another for lower tier wins that wasn't as good.

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
3,393 posts
13,269 battles

And now it's only Tirpitz, Atago, and Kutuzov as far as the mission goes. I'm so confused.

Does anybody know if the 15% discount works on the base Enterprise that's currently for sale?

[LLMF]
Alpha Tester
1,543 posts
27 minutes ago, Edgecase said:

And now it's only Tirpitz, Atago, and Kutuzov as far as the mission goes. I'm so confused.

Does anybody know if the 15% discount works on the base Enterprise that's currently for sale?

The lower tier VII and below is still there... if you bought the pack before they sorted out the TVIII issue, WG apologies and is sending compensation.

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
671 posts
5,701 battles

Ah the coupons are now appearing. Mmm Tirpitz, haven't got one yet, becomes a lot cheaper now :)

Members
607 posts
3,278 battles
1 hour ago, Edgecase said:

Coupons don't work on any of the limited release ships because they're either already "discounted" or listed as "special". Its literally only good for the Tirpitz, Kutuzov, and Atago.

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
7,071 posts
10,188 battles
1 hour ago, guns_at_last_light said:

The most you'd get out of the ship discount side of the deal is $9 on an Enterprise. So if you don't need a ship then you'd need to get $9 out the XP part. Not needing these ships probably means that you have T9 or T10 ships and high point captains, so this really only gets you elite captain XP and free XP.  

My intent was to get the 100% xp bonus for a win on ships tier 8 plus. So was going to use this when grinding Monarch and buy Monarch at a 15% discount. LOL

Well none of that is possible, at least WG sorted it out. They compensated with a nice chunk of premium time. So Meh not what I was expecting but ok.

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
7,071 posts
10,188 battles
15 minutes ago, Tawanos said:

Just finished battle in Roon - win - didn't get any exp bonus - what is going on ?

25% bonus only on tier 4 thru 7. 100% bonus only on Tirpitz Atago and Kutuzov. There is no bonus on regular tier 8 plus.

[A-I-M]
Members
1,349 posts
6,887 battles
10 hours ago, paradat said:

25% bonus only on tier 4 thru 7. 100% bonus only on Tirpitz Atago and Kutuzov. There is no bonus on regular tier 8 plus.

This offer draws heap big vacuum.