You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Ju87s

Premium Shop: Paypal Special pack

59 comments in this topic

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
7,033 posts
10,161 battles
7 minutes ago, 0806sung said:

Didn't get the coupon, Didn't get the missions

I believe the missions will not be in the mission tab. Next time you win check the detailed XP and credit tab. No Idea about the coupon.

[CAPGO]
Members
630 posts
3,754 battles
1 hour ago, paradat said:

I believe the missions will not be in the mission tab. Next time you win check the detailed XP and credit tab. No Idea about the coupon.

No, I am not getting any xp boost.

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
7,033 posts
10,161 battles
Just now, 0806sung said:

No, I am not getting any xp boost.

Has to be a win.

[BOD]
Beta Testers
4 posts
3,179 battles

Screenshot from a game a few minutes ago. No bonuses from the Paypal offer despite having bought it a while ago.

Untitled.jpg

[-K-]
Supertester, In AlfaTesters
2,129 posts
9,996 battles

Still not getting my boosts either (yes they are wins). Submitted a ticket last night about it and it is still in queue.

[OO7]
[OO7]
Alpha Tester
7,059 posts
3,664 battles

What's the deal with this coupon? I didn't get a code for it in my e-mail when i bought the pack. I was going to buy the Harakaze with it, but I can't find it anywhere.

[CAPGO]
Members
630 posts
3,754 battles
18 minutes ago, Madwolf05 said:

What's the deal with this coupon? I didn't get a code for it in my e-mail when i bought the pack. I was going to buy the Harakaze with it, but I can't find it anywhere.

Me too, I didn't get anything like coupon code to my email

[AAYC]
Members
2 posts
9,571 battles

Is this "25% off deal" working yet? Iv had a ticket with a SS of a tier8 win submitted for almost 24 hours with nothing back. Is it just me, or this ship starting to sink.....

shot-17.09.07_15.50.52-0524.jpg

Edited by Ram_Rod

[CAPGO]
Members
630 posts
3,754 battles

Update: I can confirm that I do get boost under Combat Mission tab in the detailed reports.

However, I still haven't received %15 discount coupon code for the next T8 ship purchase.

Members
154 posts
4,245 battles

No mission (not even in the after action report on a win for tier 8 and up) and I didn't get the coupon either. Sent support a ticket with screenshots yesterday and still waiting for a response.

PayPal bonus seems to work on low tier (below 8)

Spoiler

shot-17_09.07_20_17.43-0811.thumb.jpg.7ebe6e94ac53162d84326686bb786dee.jpg

shot-17_09.07_20_20.48-03000.thumb.jpg.dad85f44768f07648f7dc442f6e3ad18.jpg

but not high tier (8 and up)

Spoiler

shot-17_09.07_20_38.36-0658.thumb.jpg.8a8afbb2dad85eb5a17f87bd2fd3e1ed.jpg

shot-17_09.07_20_40.17-0058.thumb.jpg.8c04e67f4ce39238b9c8a19fd6728228.jpg

[OO7]
Members
3,544 posts
9,963 battles

Yeah, I had a couple tier 8 wins after getting it but no bonuses... Haven't tried below tier 8.have a ticket in with the screens hots as well. 

Members
458 posts

Looks like they removed https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/buddy-ol-pal/ from the site. I did see (pre-removal) that they acknowledged the confusion over the missions, and the issue with the coupon. I imagine that they'll post something new later, but as far as I can tell the offer is still available in the premium shop.

• Cool 1

[KOOKS]
[KOOKS]
Members
493 posts
2,322 battles
24 minutes ago, guns_at_last_light said:

Looks like they removed https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/buddy-ol-pal/ from the site. I did see (pre-removal) that they acknowledged the confusion over the missions, and the issue with the coupon. I imagine that they'll post something new later, but as far as I can tell the offer is still available in the premium shop.

Just noticed that as well, the mirrored offer on WoT's part of the store is still there though. WG have been totally silent about it there, many questions just go unanswered.

[CAPGO]
Members
630 posts
3,754 battles

Okay, this is really weird, I just played Bismarck and won the game and this time, I DID NOT get the bonus.. what's going on

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
6,329 posts
19,110 battles

I can not believe anyone would spend $30 on about $25 worth of stuff just for some extra missions and a coupon. I most especially like the MSRP value of $40, I almost fell out of my chair laughing. Am guessing that paying for extra missions is going to be expensive in the future. 

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
7,033 posts
10,161 battles
3 minutes ago, Taylor3006 said:

I can not believe anyone would spend $30 on about $25 worth of stuff just for some extra missions and a coupon. I most especially like the MSRP value of $40, I almost fell out of my chair laughing. Am guessing that paying for extra missions is going to be expensive in the future. 

Month long xp missions during a new line grind....

Members
458 posts
1 minute ago, Taylor3006 said:

I think that the missions can be repeated throughout the month, so you are paying for dubloons, premium time, a 15% discount on a premium Tier 8 ship, and the mission bonuses.

Without the mission bonuses it's kind of a wash, so this deal really comes down to the tier you play and whether you need to grind. You can make up some serious time if you grind from T8 to T10 with the mission bonuses, especially if you run a bunch of XP flags. 

Members
458 posts
12 minutes ago, paradat said:

Month long xp missions during a new line grind....

I figured that I could grind through the Baltimore and Roon if I buckle down, and get pretty close to having at least 18 pt captains.

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
7,033 posts
10,161 battles
Just now, guns_at_last_light said:

I figured that I could grind through the Baltimore and Roon if I buckle down, and get pretty close to having at least 18 pt captains.

Yeah for me it was attractive for the British BB's plus this extra bonus stacks so.... more than worth it for me.

Members
458 posts
11 minutes ago, paradat said:

Yeah for me it was attractive for the British BB's plus this extra bonus stacks so.... more than worth it for me.

The most you'd get out of the ship discount side of the deal is $9 on an Enterprise. So if you don't need a ship then you'd need to get $9 out the XP part. Not needing these ships probably means that you have T9 or T10 ships and high point captains, so this really only gets you elite captain XP and free XP.  

[LLMF]
Alpha Tester
1,526 posts

I hope I can use the coupon on a Kii then...

Also now the boosts for VIII are Atago, Tirpitz, Mikhail Kutuzov

Please be advised, these cupons are for Premium Shop Purchase only. 

So when you use your "cupon" it's only for premium shop TVIII's.