Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
StoptheViolins

COOP Battle Rewards Reduced by over Half?

15 comments in this topic

[LLMF]
Alpha Tester
1,219 posts

Battles where I normally earned 100-150k credits are now returning 40-50k credits with premium.

By the power of screen shots comparing similar matches I sorted it out.  Nothing to see.

[FOXEH]
[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
5,999 posts
9,518 battles

Co-Op has always had lower income. if you want good income play PVP!:Smile_sceptic: also if you think WG's going to increase PVE's income, its not going to happen! They're not going to reward players for stomping bots with the same rewards as given to players in PVP.

[LLMF]
Alpha Tester
1,219 posts
3 minutes ago, Lert said:

Nothing's changed.

Maybe you should ACTUALLY play COOP.

4 minutes ago, SmirkingGerbil said:

Play PVP, you get more.

Stay on topic.  I was messing in COOP.

[LLMF]
Alpha Tester
1,219 posts
Just now, BladedPheonix said:

Co-Op has always had lower income. if you want good income play PVP!:Smile_sceptic: also if you think WG's going to increase PVE's income, its not going to happen! They're not going to reward players for stomping bots with the same rewards as given to players in PVP.

What is it with PvP folks - none of them can't read :cap_book:.  This is the bug section, I am reporting a bug in COOP.  

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Supertester
18,898 posts
12,421 battles
Just now, StoptheViolins said:

I am reporting a bug in COOP.  

Me playing primarily PvP doesn't change the fact that nothing changed in coop, and that I know that nothing changed in coop, no matter how rude you are.

• Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,322 posts
9,381 battles

That's what happens when we stop at those little island bars, before bringing our ships back to port.

We tend to drink all our credits away.  And when we unload at port...  Where the heck did all the credits go?

Check you after-battle results for 'Bar Tab'..  right under service and ammo.

Reason being there are more victories in Co-Op - so we tend to party more afterwards.

Either that...   or SPACE ALIENS !!!!

Space_Invaders.jpg

[PVE]
Members
1,594 posts
6,697 battles

OP...I'll make an attempt to say this in a non 'rude' way, unlike someone else....it would appear that nothing has changed, the economy for me is the same today as it was yesterday, however, that's not to say that perhaps something in your economy has changed or as you said there is a bug, submit a ticket and have someone with the real know how take a look at it and either confirm or deny your complaint. Good luck!

[LLMF]
Alpha Tester
1,219 posts
7 minutes ago, Judge_Doom said:

OP...I'll make an attempt to say this in a non 'rude' way, unlike someone else....it would appear that nothing has changed, the economy for me is the same today as it was yesterday, however, that's not to say that perhaps something in your economy has changed or as you said there is a bug, submit a ticket and have someone with the real know how take a look at it and either confirm or deny your complaint. Good luck!

I've gone through a few matches on LIVE vs PTS... I'll concede that it hasn't changed.  Perhaps "rude" people who say "nothing has changed" should provide screen shots it hasn't (this forum is for presenting bugs), not telling folks to go play PvP.  Screen shots between the two is what showed me there wasn't a difference.

• Cool 1

Members
4,131 posts

Its amazing how the word coop makes people suddenly go, well, blind is the nicest term.  If the OP stated this in random, this would be filled with what might have happened.  Instead they saw the word 'coop' and jumped to the its not as much as random [edited] and never read the post.

OP, did you have a bad game compare to others, different tier?  Different ship?  Do you use flags?  These are but a few question the people above me should have asked instead of jumping off the deep end.

• Cool 1

[TBW]
Members
6,293 posts
11,849 battles

@StoptheViolins I admit it I play co op some times too it's easy to do the tasks for combat missions in co op. I was a little busy this weekend giving out Prizes once in a while playing Captain Corgi. I should finish the missions tonight finally. Co op is a good break from the random battle, please don't scratch my ship mentality that some players posses. It is also a great shake down arena for new ships. I am a little late getting to this post, I am embarrassed by my fellow humans lack of respect to people. I make some sarcastic comments on threads but they are meant more, to be funny or thought provoking than condescending. I am not saying that I don't have my moments but I do own them and apologize as it is warranted. It seems that some people were spared the rod a little too much. This community doesn't have to be like all of the others, it can shine, for the most part it does. Lets make this a better place for every one by being courteous and helpful and kind to each other. We may be on separate 12 man teams from time to time. But the real team is all of us together, thinking rational people. I rant if I say more so I will leave you with this song that has meant a lot to me.

Edited by Sovereigndawg
  • Cool 1

Sign in to follow this