Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

Top Tier Cruisers

9 comments in this topic

Members
10 posts
3,942 battles

These ships are too expensive to play, service cost at the end of battle will break your bank account, 120.000 credits to service the Baltimore, that is too high.  This needs to be addressed by management.  I am playing tier three and four DD and BB to build up credits. Not sure I want a Des Moines if it is going to be this expensive to play.

[FOXEH]
[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,029 posts
9,600 battles
1 minute ago, Unabletony said:

It's to discourage the high level of tier 10s. You can buy the camo that helps.

^this, you cal also reduce the cost by flying flags that reduce the repair cost and earn more credits per battle. There will also soon be a clan option that if you get a dry dock, all clanmembers ships will have lower repair bills up to 30%!:fish_book:

Also, I don't have much issues with repair on my tier 9s &10s. My Montana doesn't earn much but I've yet to go into the red after a match!:fish_aqua:

Members
10 posts
3,942 battles

I have a Gearing, tier 10 US DD, it is a blast to Play, also a Iowa, tier 9, a real wrecking machine, but the Baltimore? it is just to costly. If this is how the US cruiser line is, it is way out of control. We play this game to have fun and test or skill set, but top tier cruisers are overpriced, not fun

[DD214]
Members
757 posts

The simple answer is to 1) consider the premium camo, 2) a premium account, or 3) both. That can turn these ships into credit factories and support game development and improvements. Otherwise time in lower-tiers is part of life.

[FOXEH]
[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,029 posts
9,600 battles

use more islands. My baltimore has little issues unless I get caught out in the open or get out flanked!:fish_book: it also has some of the best guns for its tier!

Members
10 posts
3,942 battles
1 hour ago, Seamus_44 said:

The simple answer is to 1) consider the premium camo, 2) a premium account, or 3) both. That can turn these ships into credit factories and support game development and improvements. Otherwise time in lower-tiers is part of life.

did all that, not much help

[DD214]
Members
757 posts

Looking at your profile, and suggest you check out Flamu, Noster, IChase, and other folks on youtube for some skills and methods training. I'm still working on it after 11K games. It cab be useful to spend some time down in lower tiers and work on shot placement, maneuvers to stay alive, and improve kill skills. Good luck.

Sign in to follow this