Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ROGOTANK__1

I cant change the size of text

6 comments in this topic

Members
5 posts
894 battles

I was playing normally wow, I pressed a combination on my keyboard accidentally and I changed the size of the window, that´s ok but when I made it come back to the normal size the text still had the size like minimized window.

So I try changing the resolution but nothing worked, the I ERASE the game, but when i opened it again (after downloading it), it perhaps the same.

Im trying for twice, I need help...

[ICOP]
[ICOP]
Members
699 posts
11,665 battles

Have you tried holding down the CTRL key and using your mouse wheel? I know that changes font size on web browsers and zooms in and out in Microsoft Word. Maybe something like that in the game? Just a shot in the dark. I hope it helps.

Respects,

Am

[SALVO]
Members
16,618 posts
17,276 battles
1 hour ago, ROGOTANK__1 said:

I was playing normally wow, I pressed a combination on my keyboard accidentally and I changed the size of the window, that´s ok but when I made it come back to the normal size the text still had the size like minimized window.

So I try changing the resolution but nothing worked, the I ERASE the game, but when i opened it again (after downloading it), it perhaps the same.

Im trying for twice, I need help...

Just a friendly FYI.  WoW is World of Warcraft.  World of Warships is WoWS.

Also, you should submit a support ticket.

[SALVO]
Members
16,618 posts
17,276 battles
3 minutes ago, ROGOTANK__1 said:

A support ticket? like an evidence

At the very top of the screen, you see that link that says "SUPPORT"?  Click it.

Then on the following page, close to the bottom of the page, there's a sentence with a hyperlink that says "submit a ticket".  Click it.

Then start following the instructions to the best of your ability.

Sign in to follow this