Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
desmo_2

Roon shameless humblebrag post

12 comments in this topic

[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles

Nice battle!:Smile_medal:

Members
1,512 posts
7,967 battles

Hey

I really liked the Hipper/Prinz Eugen and still do and run them often BUT the Roon, even though the specs are nearly identical to the T8's, is soo much better and more capable of dealing damage.  Great guns, good reload, great range, good handling, just a fun ship overall.

Pete

[SCCC]
Members
1,132 posts
5,571 battles

How painful is a stock Roon to grind? Pensacola stock bad to Bismarck stock bad? I think the Bismarck is the best ships in the game for it's stock being decent compared to its fully upgraded hull.

• Cool 1

Members
9,434 posts
11,601 battles

run range mod until you get it upgraded,   then change to ROF mod.       I did stock grind on it and it wasn't horrid, but not great. 

Members
1,512 posts
7,967 battles

Hey

I love the Roon, my favorite ship in the game right now, I even like it better than Hindy.  I much prefer the range mod over the ROF mod as I like my turrets moving as fast as possible and the extra range has done me more favors.  I did both on Hindy and went back to the range mod.  The 1.2sec difference in reload wasn't worth the difference for me.

Pete

Members
9,434 posts
11,601 battles

i liked roon mostly becuase of its tier where you can see t7s.  :D   hindy is stronger though .  very easy to get 100k dmg with hindy. 

Sign in to follow this