Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Flattrak

My ship blows up by itself 1st 2minutes of match

21 comments in this topic

[RE]
Members
10 posts
10,669 battles

Playing CV tier 5 then all of a sudden my ships blows up.   No 1 around no planes no enemies, then at end of match I look and see how or why I died it said I was me who killed me... and it turns me pink also.... is this a bug?

[SF-A]
Members
2,848 posts
5,548 battles

If you are pink and do sufficient damage to an ally, it will reflect back at you. Probably torps you sent and forgot. That or you managed to unwittingly get a plane to attack yourself without manual drops.

[PT8TO]
Members
1,402 posts
12,829 battles
7 minutes ago, Flattrak said:

Playing CV tier 5 then all of a sudden my ships blows up.   No 1 around no planes no enemies, then at end of match I look and see how or why I died it said I was me who killed me... and it turns me pink also.... is this a bug?

It means someone on your team ran into your torp drop and you killed them.

[HINON]
Members
8,836 posts

You might have set someone on fire or flooded a teammate with some of your shots and the damage eventually reflected and killed you.

[O_O]
Members
782 posts
4,726 battles

Much of the time having your replays enabled will allow you to go back and answer questions like these yourself.  Otherwise, if it's still unclear they can also provide the community at large an opportunity to learn and improve.

Here's a handy link!

-R

[RE]
Members
10 posts
10,669 battles

I wasn't near anyone, I looked at the stats at end of game. it shows I killed myself... I landed 0 torps and 0 bombs  it was 1st 2minutes of the game and I was in a tier 5 CV in the very back.  My ship just blew up for no reason

[HINON]
Supertester
18,921 posts
12,454 battles
5 minutes ago, Flattrak said:

My ship just blew up for no reason

Ships never blow up 'for no reason'. There is something you're not telling us, either by purposely neglecting to mention it, or simply not understanding the full extent of what happened.

Please provide replay.

• Cool 1

[RUST]
Alpha Tester
884 posts
3,403 battles

Like was said above, unless you have a replay, we can't answer your question.

[RE]
Members
10 posts
10,669 battles

ya ok.. well I know on world of warplanes which I have 20k + battles there is a button you can blow yourself up with.. .and I'm not smoking anything.    Just thought maybe ships has the same thing as planes and maybe I hit the wrong button.  It showed I did 50k dmg to myself and that's how I died.   Was just curious why my ship CV would blow up by itself, also told you everything.   Was the 2nd minute of the game I'm in the very back I send 2 planes to middle of map then poof my ship is dead. When I died it says no 1 killed me. At the end of battle I look at the stats as I said before it shows I killed myself.  and no I didn't have replays on I haven't put that function on this game yet.  I will in the future.  and if you guys want to talk to me on ts / discord/ twitch we can

Beta Testers
299 posts
5,019 battles
44 minutes ago, Lert said:

Ships never blow up 'for no reason'. There is something you're not telling us, either by purposely neglecting to mention it, or simply not understanding the full extent of what happened.

Please provide replay.

I had a game where my camera went into "free camera mode" while i was still alive....I lost control of my ship and i could fly around  the map.....Do not doubt for one minute that weird occurances can happen especially in a game that's unfinished/unpolished.......I too also had one instance of my ship blowing up at the beginning of the match......has something to do with loading in from a previous match too quickly where you blew up.

[HINON]
Supertester
18,921 posts
12,454 battles
Just now, Sn0vvman said:

Do not doubt for one minute that weird occurances can happen especially in a game that's unfinished/unpolished.......

I totally saw bigfoot yesterday. I don't have proof though, you'll just have to take my word for it. Also he stole my wallet with $25k in it.

• Cool 2

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,741 posts
7,373 battles
1 minute ago, Sn0vvman said:

I had a game where my camera went into "free camera mode" while i was still alive....I lost control of my ship and i could fly around  the map.....Do not doubt for one minute that weird occurances can happen especially in a game that's unfinished/unpolished.......I too also had one instance of my ship blowing up at the beginning of the match......has something to do with loading in from a previous match too quickly where you blew up.

I had this happen once, last November. Still don't know what happened.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,741 posts
7,373 battles
Just now, Lert said:

I totally saw bigfoot yesterday. I don't have proof though, you'll just have to take my word for it. Also he stole my wallet with $25k in it.

That was me, dude.

Sorry. :Smile_hiding:

Beta Testers
299 posts
5,019 battles
Just now, Lert said:

HAcks are not real and wargaming can do no wrong as well, don't forget those too Lert

[HINON]
Supertester
18,921 posts
12,454 battles
2 minutes ago, Sn0vvman said:

HAcks are not real and wargaming can do no wrong as well, don't forget those too Lert

Wargaming can do wrong (and far too often does, GZ most recently). Which is why I am so curious to a replay of a ship blowing up 'for no reason' so someone can actually see what happened and do something about it. You know, proper bug fixing procedures.

But no replay. So ... Nothing anyone can do.

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
299 posts
5,019 battles
Just now, Lert said:

Wargaming can do wrong. Which is why I am so curious to a replay of a ship blowing up 'for no reason' so someone can actually see what happened and do something about it. You know, proper bug fixing procedures.

But no replay. So ... Nothing anyone can do.

If Wargaming put in a check mark box that stated "turn replays on save in (insert folder here)" i am sure this player would of easily had a replay to show but that's the unfinished bit i was talking about.

[HINON]
Supertester
18,921 posts
12,454 battles
4 minutes ago, Sn0vvman said:

If Wargaming put in a check mark box that stated "turn replays on save in (insert folder here)" i am sure this player would of easily had a replay to show but that's the unfinished bit i was talking about.

No argument there.

Beta Testers
299 posts
5,019 battles
1 hour ago, Flattrak said:

OP do you have screen caps of that game? maybe we can find something you missed

Sign in to follow this