You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Marko_the_Mexicant

Runtime Error

10 comments in this topic

Members
4 posts
1,442 battles

I recently downloaded the PTS but every time i start it up it gives me a Runtime Error R6025 - pure virtual function call. Now ive downloaded it twice now and still with the same error. the regular game works perfectly fine. Am i doing something wrong?

[TFLT]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
650 posts
7,846 battles

Not sure about your runtime error, but the PTS doesn't go live for another hour.

[NSWO]
Members
41 posts
20,631 battles

I am having a similar problem. Attached is a screenshot which I took after being bounced to the desktop twice previous to this attempt. Earlier, I was a "Windows runtime exception" but as I run Linux I assumed it was a Linux based problem. In 0.6.10, I saw pretty much the same issues Mac users were seeing and I suspect that they will not be able to run this new upgrade either.

Screenshot at 2017-09-07 14-09-47.png

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
228 posts
3,981 battles
1 minute ago, KenD2 said:

I am having a similar problem. Attached is a screenshot which I took after being bounced to the desktop twice previous to this attempt. Earlier, I was a "Windows runtime exception" but as I run Linux I assumed it was a Linux based problem. In 0.6.10, I saw pretty much the same issues Mac users were seeing and I suspect that they will not be able to run this new upgrade either.

not a Linux- or mac-specific issue, win10 here & same error when trying to login

[SPF]
Beta Testers
46 posts
15,866 battles
12 minutes ago, KenD2 said:

Screenshot at 2017-09-07 14-09-47.png

same error here

[TFLT]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
650 posts
7,846 battles
2 hours ago, Killorr said:

same error here

These errors are due to the svr being down.  It should be fine now.

[NSWO]
Members
41 posts
20,631 battles
58 minutes ago, Viper069 said:

These errors are due to the svr being down.  It should be fine now.

Here's the error I had originally received. I am unable to get past these errors. 

Previously, the error message on the screen would allow me to press "Close" and I could enter the game. Since the 0.6.10 patch I see this error every time i enter the live server but it does allow me past. This new message, the one in the center drops me to the desktop no matter what I do.

Screenshot at 2017-09-07 18-19-49.png