Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
_WaveRider_

Scenario Rewards

5 comments in this topic

[USCC2]
Members
3,409 posts

Apologies if this has already been raised.

Would it be possible to have additional/new rewards for the Scenario missions? My thoughts are:

1 star = 1 Random Container

2 stars = 1 Random Container (or 2)

3 stars = 1 Random Container (or 3)

4 stars = 1 Super Container (I don't mind if this particular SC has to be limited with its prizes due to the fact a person could get one every week).

These prizes would be able to be won only once whilst the specific scenario is in play. The prizes will reset for when the scenario is next featured and everyone can win them again (once for that week).

5 stars = 10 point Captain.

This prize will be obtainable only once per scenario as with the current rules. This will not be reset.

My reasons:

1-4 stars, all selfish! I'd like to win something and the random containers in game aren't a big deal, but make me happy nonetheless! :Smile_teethhappy: The SC - because I'd like to win some advanced modules and other 'BIG' goodies (not necessarily ships etc)

5 stars - I've won all the Captains but for me this was a massive reward and I don't want to see new players to the scenarios miss out (thanks to BanditSE1977 for helping me work this request out!). :Smile_honoring:

Just a suggestion and happy for anyone else's thoughts (even if it's 'leaving as is' because the new mode is great anyway!).

Edited by _WaveRider_
  • Cool 1

[SF-A]
Members
2,843 posts
5,547 battles

I think that these are good rewards, but should be for the achievements instead. Its weird having achievements with no tangible rewards.

[BB22]
Members
37 posts
6,791 battles
On ‎9‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 8:43 AM, _WaveRider_ said:

Apologies if this has already been raised.

I am with WaveRider I enjoy playing the scenario's but it would be nice if as they repeat, and you have completed five stars in a previous session of said scenario, there was another reward.  It would give you a target each week and the reward could be a simple as economic or battle flags.  Proposed award system would be one star = one battle and one economic flag, two stars two battle two economic thru five stars with five of each.  Some of the programming to reset the stars earned exists in the Ranked Battle mode.  So each week you could earn 30 flags, 15 of each type per week.  

One of the more positive benefits I see is the value of teamwork in this mode.  With clans around the corner and ranked battles always in the offing, scenarios are the perfect venue to meet new teammates and hone team play skills.  

• Cool 1

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,780 posts
14,775 battles
On ‎9‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 7:14 AM, pewpewpew42 said:

Its weird having achievements with no tangible rewards.

Agree with this

Sign in to follow this