You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
IcyThor

Skill 4

5 comments in this topic

[DONUT]
Members
419 posts
5,292 battles

I am driving the Bogue now but will be upgrading to Independence soon.  What is my best choice for Skill 4?  I have Dogfighting Expert, Expert Rear Gunner and Demolition Expert.  Normally I would take Concealment Expert but CVs are not stealth ships.  I think Air Supremacy is the best choice.  Opinions? 

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,784 posts
9,801 battles

Dogfighting Expert, USN cv already air supremacy, all it need to a better chance at winning the air fight

[RLGN]
Members
8,242 posts
17,242 battles

There is no other choice but Air Supremacy..

Of course if you can't figure out strafe it doesn't matter what you do. The enemy CV will probably know how, will strafe your squads to death, and you will spend a lot of time as a spectator.

[DONUT]
Members
419 posts
5,292 battles
13 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

There is no other choice but Air Supremacy..

Of course if you can't figure out strafe it doesn't matter what you do. The enemy CV will probably know how, will strafe your squads to death, and you will spend a lot of time as a spectator.

Once I own the Indy I intended to start a new thread asking for reading suggestions and you tubes that demonstrate manual drop and strafing. 

[DRACS]
Members
3,503 posts

*Always* take AS. Always. Always. It's the single most important captain skill for a CV player. Nothing else comes close at that level.