Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TimResin

Nerf KAGA

9 comments in this topic

[SSG]
Alpha Tester
3,370 posts
7,948 battles

Is it the upgraded Ryujo/stock Hiryu fighters?

The under tiered TB's every bit as dodgeable as any other IJN CV or can have damage minimized?

The DB's that are actually accurate but have bombs so small that they really don't even threaten a DD?

Or is it "the undodgeable torps dropped right on me arming just as they hit me" which, news flash, is not an issue with Kaga or any other CV, but an issue that the mechanic is broke as hell that needs to be removed and replaced or heavily modified to prevent that in which case complain about the broken mechanic, not the CV using undertiered aircraft that fall easily to AA and enemy fighters.

Edited by WanderingGhost

[WAG]
Beta Testers
673 posts
5,400 battles

kaga has to be one of the most balanced CV's in the game. her damage potential can be shut down/avoided if noticed earlier enouph, her fighters can be dealt with, and all her planes are a full tier lower...

in other-words, why are you complaining again?

• Cool 1

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,780 posts
14,815 battles
2 hours ago, TimResin said:

this boat is extremely OP it needs to be nerfed.

no it is not so it won't be; the end.

• Cool 1

[TCANS]
Beta Testers
37 posts
7,275 battles

This carrier isn't OP, i have played several matches cant even close enough to drop anything. Planes keep getting shoot down by AA guns from surface ships. Needs buff for planes or something.

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
16,019 posts
11,538 battles

Given the ship's performance is better than Belfast, I suppose Belfast isn't OP either.

[VENUM]
Members
37 posts
4,329 battles

the Kaga is far from OP. i have her and i have to say, in her current state, she should NEVER have to see tier 9 battles. there are far too many AA guns with high DPS that literally shred her planes at max range. and yes i know people will say then attack weaker targets.....except there are not any weaker targets, even the DDs have good AA at tier 7. the fighters are pretty weak, and the complete lack of HP on the torp planes is down right frustrating. and there are not many good enough captains skills to make the planes any better or more durable. until there are better captains skills to actually buff the performance of her bombers and fighters, she is hardly an OP CV

Sign in to follow this