You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
RacerDemon

Looking to come back after taking a break!

17 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
940 posts
5,175 battles

As it states above, I am looking to come back from the game after a much-needed break. I see some awesome content has been introduced and look forward to whats coming. I may not be the best, but I am reliable and willing to take on officer positions to help the clan out in any way. Feel free to ask questions, thanks! 

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,703 posts
11,317 battles

What are you looking for in a clan?

The Syndicate isn't for most people, but perfect for others. Check out our recruitment thread and see if it looks like a fit for you.

Alpha Tester
940 posts
5,175 battles
1 minute ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

What are you looking for in a clan?

The Syndicate isn't for most people, but perfect for others. Check out our recruitment thread and see if it looks like a fit for you.

I would like an active clan, one who is serious about clan wars and tournaments, not necessarily super hardcore, but yeah 

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,703 posts
11,317 battles
27 minutes ago, RacerDemon said:

I would like an active clan, one who is serious about clan wars and tournaments, not necessarily super hardcore, but yeah 

Sounds like you might be looking for something less casual than the Syndicate. We haven't any interest in Supremacy League or training sessions. When clan battles are available I plan to participate but not gonna take it too hardcore. 

Members
3,551 posts
6,867 battles

erm drink less Rockstar, tone it down a bit, make that drink some chamomile, no make that valerian tea.

You will be on here [edited] in no time.

Members
191 posts
10,285 battles
3 hours ago, RacerDemon said:

I encourage you to check out MercStar (-MS- or MS-B). We're exactly that, our history is from clan wars in MWO, and we're very much looking forward to that here in Warships. We're also formed up for Supremacy League Season 5 starting in just a few weeks here. And while we're competitive, we're not d-bags about it either, the competitive experience has to be enjoyable too. Come check us out. Our open TS is 67.23.26.161:8344. Look for myself, GordonGecko, AntoniusRex, Spaz, Uggferon or Onebadrewcifer for a meet and greet and invitation. If we fit, we can have you on our Supremacy roster as well. 

Looking forward to meeting you. Cheers

Ihasa

Commander, MercStar Alliance

[FF]
Beta Testers
203 posts
7,206 battles

Good morning, RacerDemon:

I see you've received invites from several other recruiters today. I have yet another clan for you to research: [TSG4] 

We are a few months old now, but our goal of creating a mature gaming atmosphere by adhering to our code of conduct has made us quite popular. A clan can grow only if they actually provide what they are offering when new recruits sign up. I can say that I am happy with what I've found, and have become a recruiter for that reason. You will find trouble everywhere you go, it's how the clan responds to it that makes a difference. We do not tolerate douchebaggery or bigotry, teamkilling, stat-shaming, and we expect people to behave as adults. We have training events, and also participate in tournaments - in fact, we plan to have two teams heading to Warships Supremacy League soon.

Should you wish to visit our Discord channel, it's here: https://discord.gg/sTck9hr

I wish you the best of luck in your search. The other teams that posted here will be excellent choices to look at too!

tube

Alpha Tester
940 posts
5,175 battles
9 hours ago, Stauffenberg44 said:

erm drink less Rockstar, tone it down a bit, make that drink some chamomile, no make that valerian tea.

You will be on here [edited] in no time.

Wait what? lol 

[5D]
Members
1,605 posts
1,990 battles

Hello RacerDemon,

Fifth Dimension has an active Warships group with both competitive and casual play.

We have one of the largest groups in the game. Someone on 24/7. No pressure for ranks or responsibilities.

We have both NA and EU server groups. Most are in North America and Europe but we do have players globally. We have members who play other games like War Thunder, Navy Field and World of Tanks to name a few.

Mature gamers, 18+ is a requirement, most are 30 through 70. Over 180 in warships and counting. 

We are actively developing competitive play and have both inter and intra clan skirmishes and the clan beta. Not a requirement for our casual players.

Multiple games, as above, are supported in a diverse laid back Community.

Active TeamSpeak and Website. Stable, longstanding leadership. No dues or drama, only fun.

Hop on over and join us on our TS. Division up and play. 

Don't make any final decisions until you check us out.

TS: 63.210.145.160:9102

Contacts: mikemjk, thewargod2000, Meosha, Lordcoke, Energy torpedo and Major_Steel.

Minimum Requirements for New Members (Easy to make):
- 18+,
- 1,500 Battles,
- 1 x tier 8 non-premium ship,
- Win Rate of 45%,
- Active at least once every 30 days in game and TS unless otherwise pre-arranged.

See you soon,

Major_Steel

TeamSpeak during primetime the other day:

Teamspeak.jpg

[BLUMR]
Beta Testers
277 posts
4,908 battles

Looking for a clan?  Fear not, the Haifuri Community is here for you!  We are based on the anime series Haifuri - High School Fleet - . If you are an anime fan, this is a good clan for you as almost everyone is an anime fan! Even though we are an anime clan, we have multiple options of the type of clan that you can join.  We have more than 100 members that are active and are willing to join divisions with you.  We have a newbie clan, a casual clan, a semi-competitive clan and a full time competitive clan.  If you’re interested.  Please check us out on our discord https://discord.gg/QAfWcqU and our main World of Warships page https://forum.worldofwarships.com/topic/113412-haifuri-community-is-recruiting-haifu-whs-blumrnnc/

[BWC]
Members
742 posts
4,158 battles

Hello Racer, 

a bit late to the party but should you still be looking for that perfect clan, i can heartily recommend BWC. We've been around for more than a decade and we support multiple games. 

We always group up and deliver. We respect each other and have each others back.

More info through our recruitment thread.

cheers, 
C. 

Alpha Tester
940 posts
5,175 battles

Thanks everyone for the replies, I joined a clan. However, it seems this clan is dead and not as active as they promised so I am still looking. 

[FF]
Members
496 posts
4,567 battles
[FF] Look us up in game..
Recruitment information
http://frigginfrigates.com
Family, Friends and Frigates

Our website and Discord are free so NO donations are needed.

Small group of friends.. Jump on Discord and talk with us!
Looking to expand our group. We have active duty, retired military and Brats..

Download Discord Click Here

1. Above this line click Download Discord
  2. After downloading Start DC
  3. Click Here to link to our DC

We all have different levels of playing. Tier 1-10

No WTR tracking of any kind
No requirement of checking forms

Requirement:
Discord
Clan tags

Friggin'  Fun Days (Not Required)
Tier 2 - Tuesday