You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CaptainTeddybear

Poll: Which areas should WG look at adjusting for British Battleships

Which areas should WG look at adjusting for British Battleships  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Which areas should WG look at adjusting for British Battleships

• Heals
    • Sigma
    • Dispersion
    • Vertical dispersion
    • Shell drag
    • Concealment
    • Tier 7+ underwater Citadels
    • Fire chance
    • HE damage
    • Nothing yet

27 comments in this topic

[2CUTE]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,398 posts
4,016 battles

My only complaint would be the HE alpha. 
As much as I love smacking people for 10k salvoes every time I fire HE in my Conqueror, that is stripping HE damage away from a cruiser who hasn't even entered the fray yet. You saturate a module and all that cruiser has left is relying on his AP which few ever do, or fire chance, and I'd like to leave damage for my teammates. 
I don't mind the absurd fire chance so much, I think it may cause some changes in the comsumables if WG decides to keep it, but Honestly either or could be adjusted and I'd be okay with that

Everything else is fine, People want the heal nerfed are probably just mad they can't solo kill one and have to rely on their team, which understandably a lot refuse to do. But its as easy as shooting at a british BB when you see your team shooting at one too and voila, instant teamwork. 

Members
2,456 posts
11,256 battles
14 hours ago, Battlecruiser_RenownMkI said:

People want the heal nerfed are probably just mad they can't solo kill one and have to rely on their team, which understandably a lot refuse to do. But its as easy as shooting at a british BB when you see your team shooting at one too and voila, instant teamwork. 

I should have specified the Heal on Lion and Conqueror which is where I believe it is problematic.