You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Aussie_Aussie_Aussie

For The Love of Balance

56 comments in this topic

Members
197 posts
8,366 battles

For the love of the game War gaming please stop allowing people to flood the high tier games by spending money and using free XP to get to Tier 10

Please find another way to milk cash from the player base........................................

So many Yamato's and GK players ending up on the bottom of the score sheet.

My first 4 games in the stock Monarch I outscored every other BB on the team with only 55k damage average the most being 62k against T10 and T9 BB's.

I'm not a great player just average 52% wr 1490 average XP 53k av damage

PLEASE STOP FREE XP'n your ships. 10 minute games are not good

For the love of the game

• Cool 2

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,711 posts
7,354 battles
Just now, renegadestatuz said:

How does this have anything to do with balance?

Ikr? Those same kinds of people are on the other team, as well. I also love that he throws his stats out and is all "I'm just average but look how much better than all of you I am." I mean, wow. Like Lert said, such entitlement.

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,765 posts
1,320 battles

OP shouldn't bother asking for things that won't happen.  Spending money makes WG happy.  Companies don't get bandwidth for free you know.

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,765 posts
1,320 battles
6 minutes ago, TheKrimzonDemon said:

Ikr? Those same kinds of people are on the other team, as well. I also love that he throws his stats out and is all "I'm just average but look how much better than all of you I am." I mean, wow. Like Lert said, such entitlement.

Yeah, if he's so good, he should be happy with them being there.  Targets!

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,703 posts
11,317 battles

You know what you should do to teach WG?! 

Quit.

Just quit the game and quit the forums... that will teach them and all those bastards who aren't up to you game standards.

• Cool 4

[NJORD]
Members
44 posts
2,995 battles

Myself I think its great people spending money to play the game. Without them, the game is dead. As well some of the high level people might just suck at games. I know lots of buddy's that are horrible at ships, FPS, RTS...ect. They have fun playing the game even if they don't get huge numbers and thats fine. All games need these mid level/ low level skill players.

[SIM]
Members
2,415 posts
4,055 battles

So this guy is trying to single-handedly bring back Ocean with his salty tears?

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,114 posts
8,741 battles
48 minutes ago, SkaerKrow said:

So this guy is trying to single-handedly bring back Ocean with his salty tears?

Ocean is still in the rotation but it doesn't come up very often.

Members
5,571 posts
3,936 battles

You have a teal WTR. That means "very good." You're a "very good" player. It's only natural that you'd often finish above others.

[G0ATS]
Beta Testers
955 posts
3,281 battles
2 hours ago, Lert said:

Such entitlement.

If we've reached a point where wishing that players couldn't break out their credit card to progress through a game is considered entitlement:  

Gaming was a mistake. 

[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles
7 hours ago, RevolutionBlues said:

If we've reached a point where wishing that players couldn't break out their credit card to progress through a game is considered entitlement:  

Gaming was a mistake. 

Except that free to play games are very different in their progression than normal paid for games.

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Supertester
18,898 posts
12,421 battles
11 hours ago, RevolutionBlues said:

Please explain to me how "Wargaming, stop newbies from ruining my gameplay, my precious meta, they're not good enough to play with me" is not entitlement, according to you.

Conversely, if we've reached a point where saying the above is 100% acceptable and cause to adjust the game itself to cater to the people who believe that, we've failed as a community.

• Cool 8

[WG-CC]
WoWS Community Contributors
9,021 posts
7,604 battles
25 minutes ago, Lert said:

Please explain to me how "Wargaming, stop newbies from ruining my gameplay, my precious meta, they're not good enough to play with me" is not entitlement, according to you.

Conversely, if we've reached a point where saying the above is 100% acceptable and cause to adjust the game itself to cater to the people who believe that, we've failed as a community.

YR4LFs7.png

• Cool 3

Members
1,062 posts
4,736 battles

The entire business model is a level treadmill that you can shorten by paying for free experience and custom ships outside the normal level grind.

I believe you are looking for World of Warcraft, where you complaint would then be:

"Please make different brackets of PvP, because I can't beat these high level people in top end raid gear".

You have to accept the fact that in order to win more often, you need to be a standard level of skill better than the average player.  Being good enough simply isn't good enough - you have to be able to carry and take out enough of the enemy team that even potatoes can't screw up the remainder of the match.

I'm not good enough to carry, but usually my best games are losses and some of my worst personal games are because I can't find anyone to shoot as they have sacrificed themselves to the unicorn gods before I even got a chance to fire on them.  That is life in PvP no matter the game and no matter who is paying for what.  

Alpha Tester
3,666 posts
7,161 battles
14 hours ago, Aussie_Aussie_Aussie said:

For the love of the game War gaming please stop allowing people to flood the high tier games by spending money and using free XP to get to Tier 10

Please find another way to milk cash from the player base........................................

So many Yamato's and GK players ending up on the bottom of the score sheet.

My first 4 games in the stock Monarch I outscored every other BB on the team with only 55k damage average the most being 62k against T10 and T9 BB's.

I'm not a great player just average 52% wr 1490 average XP 53k av damage

PLEASE STOP FREE XP'n your ships. 10 minute games are not good

I know i have been told that this gif is getting old but well.....it still works here so.

wwhIoDu.gif

just put @Lert over Ikazuchi.

• Cool 1

[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles
46 minutes ago, Lert said:

Well said. 

Members
197 posts
8,366 battles
On ‎7‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 10:20 AM, TheKrimzonDemon said:

Ummm my stats are average....................very average ....................

52% win rate 

really ........

If my stats are according to your comment are above average.... then my argument is made confirmed......

Check lert's stats........

Entitlement ... really???????

So if I used free xp to get T10 cv's which I totally suck at then went into battle and because of my lack of experience was wiped out early leaving the enemy cv to run amok. would you be happy??

[WOLF8]
Beta Testers
491 posts
4,269 battles

Those guys (or girls) who spend money to progress up the trees fast are putting money into the game to support it for people like you.... you should be thanking them, not trying to limit their ability to play.

Without those folks who spend money on this game, there would be no game for you to complain about.

Members
197 posts
8,366 battles
5 minutes ago, Madman7 said:

Those guys (or girls) who spend money to progress up the trees fast are putting money into the game to support it for people like you.... you should be thanking them, not trying to limit their ability to play.

Without those folks who spend money on this game, there would be no game for you to complain about.

I have supported this game with premium time and every premium ship except CV's since OBT 

that's 2 years of premium at A$30/ month and A$1000's in premium ships and that's on 2 servers SEA and NA 

how much have you "supported" this game