Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Macabe

Clan Sizes

11 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester, Members, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
12,393 posts

So are clans getting partially refunded for the failure to deliver 100 slots or is WG going to deny that everytime we asked about it we received "Soon" or "have patience" seemingly promising 100 slots? Its very evident that this is a blatant cash grab at this point. WG takes customer money to only deliver 30% of its value upfront  under the guise of a "clan beta". Making clans grind for more slots and not even have it add up to 100 is effectively spitting in our faces for supporting WG. 

Alpha Tester
3,666 posts
7,161 battles
5 minutes ago, Macabe said:

So are clans getting partially refunded for the failure to deliver 100 slots or is WG going to deny that everytime we asked about it we received "Soon" or "have patience" seemingly promising 100 slots? Its very evident that this is a blatant cash grab at this point. WG takes customer money to only deliver 30% of its value upfront  under the guise of a "clan beta". Making clans grind for more slots and not even have it add up to 100 is effectively spitting in our faces for supporting WG. 

I agree Macabe, @Pigeon_of_War tell this to Wargaming. This idea of 'smaller is better' is a stupid idea and needs to be fixed.

[ERN]
[ERN]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
10,101 posts
4,223 battles

I felt insulted as well......I wanted a bigger clan(100) and I not willing to pay a other 2500 doubloons

[SCCC]
Members
1,132 posts
5,563 battles

I mean they went through all that trouble to add the HQ where you could upgrade it for more space. Wouldn't it be easier to just increase the clan space now? Sounds like sunk cost fallacy to me, put things in the game for what the players want, not what the developers think is right and they worked so hard on it that they have to implement it to the game.

• Cool 1

[CURSE]
Beta Testers
129 posts
6,826 battles

With the rease of 6.11, more people are suddenly interested in joining a clan. This should have been seen ahead of time with at least an incremental increase (immediate 10 spaces), along with the ability to use oil to expand, with the overall effect of doubling the size limit.

My nickle's worth.

[ZR]
WoWS Wiki Editor
551 posts
4,743 battles
21 hours ago, Boracks said:

With the rease of 6.11, more people are suddenly interested in joining a clan. This should have been seen ahead of time with at least an incremental increase (immediate 10 spaces), along with the ability to use oil to expand, with the overall effect of doubling the size limit.

My nickle's worth.

Clans already have the opportunity to expand in size with this patch. 50 maximum is a perfect member limit for the game. 

Sign in to follow this