You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
GhostSwordsman

WG, When Are We Going to Get the HSF Cat Captain(Isoroku)?

42 comments in this topic

Members
4,827 posts
5,599 battles

@Pigeon_of_War Is NA ever going to be able to earn the cat captain from High School Fleet?

1_1.jpg

The Asia server was able to earn Isoroku(the name of the cat) before the ships were even released. NA has been silent on this matter so far. I don't ever remember reading that Isoroku was going to be an Asia exclusive. It would be pretty lame if it was.

I hope that this isn't something that was simply forgotten about. But if it was, here's your reminder. :Smile-_tongue:

Isoroku cat captain when?

tumblr_o6n4c85ejA1tydz8to1_540.gif

• Cool 1

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
2,253 posts
8,622 battles

When can we get Wilhelmina?

:Smile_hiding:

• Cool 2

Members
248 posts
2,507 battles

Those Cat voice overs would be absolutely hilarious if this ever comes to NA.

Edited by TwoOfFour

[1IF]
Alpha Tester
4,252 posts
8,324 battles

There was a WG sales pitch for the HSF ships that 'implied' that the XO anime gals would come with the purchase of the  HSF ship(s).

Really, really close, imho, to 'false advertising' by WG since these XOs are presently AWOL.

I think WG should be concentrating on offering these anime figures before the Cat Isoroku.

Of course, offer Isoroku, as well.

[-TAB-]
Alpha Tester
4,093 posts
7,660 battles

The XOs are included in the captains, as their voices make up half of the clips heard in-game.  It's... not exactly what we expected, but you do hear Wilhelmina a lot when using Thea as a captain.

Alpha Tester
3,666 posts
7,176 battles

There is also rumors from Gamescon of another collaboration as for what it is or what it will be about has not been said, but who knows what it will be?

[HINON]
Supertester
19,238 posts
12,778 battles

I approve of this request.

• Cool 1

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,803 posts
15,265 battles
6 minutes ago, Lert said:

I approve of this request.

imagine my surprise

Members
1,719 posts
3,130 battles
46 minutes ago, Fog_Repair_Ship_Akashi said:

There is also rumors from Gamescon of another collaboration as for what it is or what it will be about has not been said, but who knows what it will be?

The only one I can think of is Kantai, and that isnt really translatable over to ships unless its captains.

Unless they are doing a Konpeki no Kantai collab which is well near impossible.

Alpha Tester
3,666 posts
7,176 battles
16 hours ago, devastator5000 said:

The only one I can think of is Kantai, and that isnt really translatable over to ships unless its captains.

Unless they are doing a Konpeki no Kantai collab which is well near impossible.

It is just a rumor, it hasn't been confirmed or denied. Who knows what will happen? most likely Wargaming will not announce it till just before the event due to the amount of anime-hate on this forum (just ask @Lert and others about the now deleted Anti-Anime group thread).

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,113 posts
8,680 battles
36 minutes ago, Fog_Repair_Ship_Akashi said:

It is just a rumor, it hasn't been confirmed or denied. Who knows what will happen? most likely Wargaming will not announce it till just before the event due to the amount of anime-hate on this forum (just ask @Lert and others about the now deleted Anti-Anime group thread).

Yea I do not understand this Anti-Anime salt if you do not like it, do not buy it! Now while I am not a huge Anime fan I did get the HSF Graf Spee with a 10pt Captain, not because it was Anime, but because I love the HSF Camo for the Graf, for a Ten Point Captain and 30 days of premium time.

Not because I am some sort of pervert, not to be shot at by a Team Mate (because they felt the HSF was wrong and should not be in game). Now they have gone and made a Facebook Group to spread more of thier hate, reminds of why I do not spend that much time on FB!

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,113 posts
8,680 battles
19 hours ago, GhostSwordsman said:

Isoroku

PS Yes to the Cat too!

Alpha Tester
3,666 posts
7,176 battles
2 minutes ago, Chaos_EN2 said:

Yea I do not understand this Anti-Anime salt if you do not like it, do not buy it! Now while I am not a huge Anime fan I did get the HSF Graf Spee with a 10pt Captain, not because it was Anime, but because I love the HSF Camo for the Graf, for a Ten Point Captain and 30 days of premium time

Oh yah we all jumped and stomped on the idiot (I'm an anime fan as well) I personally love the fact Wargaming is doing this and i hope that we do get another collaboration.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,113 posts
8,680 battles
1 minute ago, Fog_Repair_Ship_Akashi said:

Oh yah we all jumped and stomped on the idiot (I'm an anime fan as well) I personally love the fact Wargaming is doing this and i hope that we do get another collaboration.

Me too I would like to see (not sure if it is in the show since I never watched it) a HSF Kongo I would buy that quick.

Alpha Tester
3,666 posts
7,176 battles
2 minutes ago, Chaos_EN2 said:

Me too I would like to see (not sure if it is in the show since I never watched it) a HSF Kongo I would buy that quick.

Kongo wasn't but Hiei was.

latest?cb=20160724152716

• Cool 2

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,113 posts
8,680 battles
1 minute ago, Fog_Repair_Ship_Akashi said:

Cool her the Kongo's sister ship I will take with a 10pt Captain PLEASE WG!

Thank for the information Fog_Repair_Ship_Akashi

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,113 posts
8,680 battles
Just now, devastator5000 said:

No one, they never showed Her they just faced the ship I think.

Okay thanks, one more question.

Did the show have boy's school fleet also?

Members
1,719 posts
3,130 battles
5 minutes ago, Chaos_EN2 said:

Okay thanks, one more question.

Did the show have boy's school fleet also?

Yes, but well it was a submarine, sooooooo yeah.

http://hai-furi.wikia.com/wiki/I-201

Edited by devastator5000
  • Cool 1

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,113 posts
8,680 battles
Just now, devastator5000 said:

submarine

Ohh nooo the bad word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LoL Thanks LoL

Members
4,827 posts
5,599 battles
2 hours ago, Fog_Repair_Ship_Akashi said:

latest?cb=20160724152716

Which, somewhat ironically, is how WG chose to model Kongo in-game. So it would just be an easy reskin.

Personally though, I'd rather see an HSF Takao/Atago. The class made some cameo appearances in the show, and I'm not gonna say no to another Atago clone. Besides, I really like the more realistic camo scemes from HSF.

Edited by GhostSwordsman