You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
xLeadSledx

Elite XP to Free XP conversion

10 comments in this topic

[BB22]
Members
157 posts
20,182 battles

I noticed this " Elite XP to Free XP conversion" for the weekend missions. I am hoping someone knows how it works? I do not seem to be able to find anything other then the doubloon conversion. Support did not understand the question so I am hoping someone has been able to and share the info. Thanks for any help, have great day and good hunting.

It is what I thought , just another ploy from WG . There is NO CONVERSION ELITE TO FREE EXP.  Just the same old 1 doubloon for 25 exp. THANKS for the help people!!!

Edited by xLeadSledx

[-K-]
Members
5,111 posts
8,979 battles

Normally, 1 doubloon converts 25 XP to Free XP.  On those event special weekends, 1 doubloon converts 35 XP to Free XP.

Either way, it will cost $$$.  But at least you get more mileage per dollar during the event.

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
3,040 posts
12,536 battles

It's the doubloon coversion, but you get 35 FXP per doubloon instead of 25.

[PROJX]
Members
967 posts
15,509 battles

The only Elite XP to FreeXP conversion is the 25:1 doubloon based conversion mechanism.  WG runs a 35:1 sale about twice a year (still for doubloons) which usually spans a particular weekend (the last sale occurred about a month or so ago).

Can you post where you saw this (I.e. was it a mission & for what weekend)?  What's you're describing would be entirely new based on what WG has done in the past.

Beta Testers
2,029 posts
7 minutes ago, hangglide42 said:

The only Elite XP to FreeXP conversion is the 25:1 doubloon based conversion mechanism.  WG runs a 35:1 sale about twice a year (still for doubloons) which usually spans a particular weekend (the last sale occurred about a month or so ago).

Can you post where you saw this (I.e. was it a mission & for what weekend)?  What's you're describing would be entirely new based on what WG has done in the past.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/class-clown/

[NDA]
Supertester
3,896 posts
1,479 battles
4 minutes ago, AspiringCodger said:

It is a discount on Elite XP to Free XP conversion, so likely the 35 per doubloon discounted rate that we usually get.  It isn't free.  Here is the actual text, underlined/bolded to emphasize the important point and the rest stricken...

Discounts on Premium consumables, various ship classes and tiers, Port slots, Elite XP to Free XP conversion, plus Sims bundles!

[PROJX]
Members
967 posts
15,509 battles
10 minutes ago, AspiringCodger said:

If you're referring to the item for Elite XP to FreeXP conversion during the Destroyer weekend, the key word is "Discounts on" that starts the item description.  This should be another 35:1 conversion sale vs the standard 25:1 (a doubloon discount on the conversion).

Beta Testers
2,029 posts
3 minutes ago, hangglide42 said:

If you're referring to the item for Elite XP to FreeXP conversion during the Destroyer weekend, the key word is "Discounts on" that starts the item description.  This should be another 35:1 conversion sale vs the standard 25:1 (a doubloon discount on the conversion).

I'm aware.  You asked for a link so I shared it.

[-K-]
Members
1,071 posts
7,147 battles

Hmm, that might be the weekend I finally decide to get my Missouri.  I've got around 9M EliteXP waiting to be turned to FreeXP and I've been waiting for the 35:1 deal to come around again.

Edited by RightYouAreKen

[PROJX]
Members
967 posts
15,509 battles
1 minute ago, AspiringCodger said:

I'm aware.  You asked for a link so I shared it.

Sorry Aspiring - just trying to answer the OPs question since he was asking WG - wanted to clarify for him what WGs handling if FreeXP conversion is what we've come to expect & there was nothing new -