You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
RyanT26

West Coaster looking for clan

12 comments in this topic

[WOLF6]
Beta Testers
3 posts
1,968 battles

Hi guys,

I'm a casual west coast player (Washington State) looking for a clan.  Been wanting to join one for a while but the next patch introducing the clan benefits finally tipped me over to making a real effort.

- Max ship is Tier 9, have several Tier 8s

- Typically play 2-3 sessions a week, sometimes more, sometimes i take breaks

- Skill level is not amazing, but not terrible either.  Warships stat page:  https://na.warships.today/player/1000831372/RyanT26

- Definitely willing to try out team play when I can fit it into my schedule.

- Family guy with young kids, US Air Force veteran, in my 30s.  History buff.  Would prefer a clan where profanity isn't super common on the voice chat (probably an impossible request but one can hope)

[FF]
Beta Testers
203 posts
7,207 battles

Hi Ryan,

I'm one of the recruiters for [TSG4]. Our clan's ethos revolves around creating a mature, welcoming environment where adult gamers can have fun in WOWS. We are not about stats, and even though we are participating in Supremacy League 2017, we do not force people to do it. We do have a few requests from our members, basicly to be active on a weekly basis, to always join our Discord server when in game, and to adhere to our code of conduct. Everyone can get salty, but we do try to keep it to a minimum. 

Should you decide to be our guest on our server, please head over to https://discord.gg/sTck9hr 

If I'm not around, tell them tube sent you.

[BWC]
Members
742 posts
4,158 battles

Greetings Ryan, 

BWC is a veteran founded and owned gaming community where about half of our member have a military background. We play all tiers but more importantly we back each other up and group up, whatever the tier or skill level. Respect is very important to us and as such you will not find offensive behaviour on our TS or our site. That doesn't mean we sometimes need to vent certain words (i plead guilty as charged), but it's generally a very good atmosphere. We have two clans ingame for now. 

Check out our recruitment page for more info about us.

cheers and good luck, 

C.

[SPTR]
Members
3,457 posts
5,658 battles

Do you miss the good times when you came across a good division mate?

Do you wish to improve and move out of rank 15?

Getting tired of irregular random teammates?

Are you ready to join with the true experts?

Then fear not, the Specter Fleet [SPTR] is for you!

Recruitment thread is in my signature. Join our discord, apply now!

Victory is not a matter of chance, but a matter of choice.

[RUST]
Members
860 posts
7,842 battles

4 hours ago, RyanT26 said:

- Skill level is not amazing, but not terrible either.  Warships stat page:  https://na.warships.today/player/1000831372/RyanT26

Considering it's almost entirely solo play you're doing well above average.  I know I had worse stats until I started running with people and learning from them.

Night Owls plays pretty late at night which might be good for a West coast player, maybe?   I get home from work around 10pm western time and usually start playing around then.    Too late for you?

Edited by LordBenjamin

[5D]
Members
1,605 posts
1,990 battles

Hello Ryan,

Fifth Dimension has an active Warships group with both competitive and casual play.

We have one of the largest groups in the game. Someone on 24/7. No pressure for ranks or responsibilities.

We have both NA and EU server groups. Most are in North America and Europe but we do have players globally. We have members who play other games like War Thunder, Navy Field and World of Tanks to name a few.

Mature gamers, 18+ is a requirement, most are 30 through 70. Over 180 in warships and counting. 

We are actively developing competitive play and have both inter and intra clan skirmishes and the clan beta. Not a requirement for our casual players.

Multiple games, as above, are supported in a diverse laid back Community.

Active TeamSpeak and Website. Stable, longstanding leadership. No dues or drama, only fun.

Hop on over and join us on our TS. Division up and play. 

Don't make any final decisions until you check us out.

TS: 63.210.145.160:9102

Contacts: mikemjk, thewargod2000, Meosha, Lordcoke, Energy torpedo and Major_Steel.

Minimum Requirements for New Members (Easy to make):
- 18+,
- 1,500 Battles,
- 1 x tier 8 non-premium ship,
- Win Rate of 45%,
- Active at least once every 30 days in game and TS unless otherwise pre-arranged.

See you soon,

Major_Steel

TeamSpeak during primetime the other day:

Teamspeak.jpg

[BLUMR]
Beta Testers
277 posts
4,908 battles

Looking for a clan?  Fear not, the Haifuri Community is here for you!  We are based on the anime series Haifuri - High School Fleet - . If you are an anime fan, this is a good clan for you as almost everyone is an anime fan! Even though we are an anime clan, we have multiple options of the type of clan that you can join.  We have more than 100 members that are active and are willing to join divisions with you.  We have a newbie clan, a casual clan, a semi-competitive clan and a full time competitive clan.  If you’re interested.  Please check us out on our discord https://discord.gg/QAfWcqU and our main World of Warships page https://forum.worldofwarships.com/topic/113412-haifuri-community-is-recruiting-haifu-whs-blumrnnc/

[WOLF6]
Beta Testers
3 posts
1,968 battles

Hey guys, sorry to respond a bit late but I want to thank everyone who wrote in this thread or to me directly.  I've got several great options for clans that seem to be good fits now and will be applying shortly.

[FF]
Members
497 posts
4,567 battles
[FF full, filling up on FF2 with active players] Look us up in game..
Recruitment information
http://frigginfrigates.com
Family, Friends and Frigates

Our website and Discord are free so NO donations are needed.

Small group of friends.. Jump on Discord and talk with us!
Looking to expand our group. We have active duty, retired military and Brats..

Download Discord Click Here

1. Above this line click Download Discord
  2. After downloading Start DC
  3. Click Here to link to our DC

We all have different levels of playing. Tier 1-10

No WTR tracking of any kind
No requirement of checking forms

Requirement:
Discord
Clan tags

Friggin'  Fun Days (Not Required)
Tier 2 - Tuesday