Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND

Post your best cruiser or any ship for that matter, performances here each day (Everyone loves seeing great games)

35 comments in this topic

[PT8TO]
Members
1,402 posts
12,810 battles

Post your best game today in any cruiser and at the end of the day lets see who can carry their team the hardest.

Ive posted mine lets see if anyone can top it.

Good hunting cruiser captains

des moines.png

Edited by GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND

[TF16B]
Members
8,039 posts
16,977 battles

Just...

Whatever...

Beyond general personal suckage; all I ever saw in Des Moines were teams that shrieked; 'KILL THE CRUISER!'

[HELLS]
Members
1,684 posts
15,160 battles
13 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

Just...

Whatever...

Beyond general personal suckage; all I ever saw in Des Moines were teams that shrieked; 'KILL THE CRUISER!'

Its' just to get rid of cruisers that have radar and smoke first (Belfast!), then all other ships with radar. At T10, you're it!:cap_rambo:

[PT8TO]
Members
1,402 posts
12,810 battles
On 9/7/2017 at 4:00 PM, Kombat_W0MBAT said:

DM is a wonderful ship. 

L7D1y0D.jpg

lol you may have got more kills but i got more citadels :)..  that is a hell of a game though Wombat def best game of the day right there

Des 2.png

Edited by GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND

Members
9,434 posts
11,601 battles

this from my stock bellerphone in a 1st match loss  :P  you did want  cruisers, right?

Edited by centarina

[PT8TO]
Members
1,402 posts
12,810 battles
10 hours ago, centarina said:

this from my stock bellerphone in a 1st match loss  :P  you did want  cruisers, right?

shot-17.09.08_21.19.01-0593.jpg

Does not have to be cruisers can be any ship,  but cruisers are the first choice if you play them.

That is a a heck of a game to be stock

Members
18 posts
2,274 battles

I had an awesome game, but I don't know how to pull it back up. If you look in my stats you'll see my 6 kill Roon game. Did 190k dmg and 6 kills, probably one of my best games ever. 

[WOLF2]
Members
760 posts
7,021 battles

I know, I know - its not a cruiser game - but I decided to start up the RN BB line, this morning - beginning with the T4 Orion.

I imagine it'll get more difficult farther up the line - but that Orion is about as close to "easy mode" as it gets in the tech tree!

3 games in and a 103K average - load HE, aim at superstructure, repeat.  Dev-struck a poor broadside Leander for a triple cit with HE, in one game.  Looking forward to the Conqueror - ha ha!

JwdEjGD.jpg

[PT8TO]
Members
1,402 posts
12,810 battles
On 9/9/2017 at 9:32 PM, ddoubletapp1 said:

I know, I know - its not a cruiser game - but I decided to start up the RN BB line, this morning - beginning with the T4 Orion.

I imagine it'll get more difficult farther up the line - but that Orion is about as close to "easy mode" as it gets in the tech tree!

3 games in and a 103K average - load HE, aim at superstructure, repeat.  Dev-struck a poor broadside Leander for a triple cit with HE, in one game.  Looking forward to the Conqueror - ha ha!

JwdEjGD.jpg

No it is all good great game  15 fires nice!  how much damage from fires i wonder?

[WOLF2]
Members
760 posts
7,021 battles
6 hours ago, GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND said:

No it is all good great game  15 fires nice!  how much damage from fires i wonder?

Thanks for that - not sure how much of the damage was fire, but a good portion of it for sure.

It still surprises me how many BB drivers are willing to extinguish a single blaze, but I'm hardly complaining!  The Orion "grind" turned out to be 7 games, averaging 92K dmg.

The Iron Duke is a little more challenging, given how often T5 is bottom tier - but still a very capable ship, for sure.

[INTEL]
Members
8,407 posts
25,228 battles

9ruW2ob.jpg

So far I have never had 200K in a win. Basically, if I am on way to 200K, we are going to lose. And in this ship, too, which I cannot play worth spit. Have no idea how I did this well in it. Usually I do 40-60K damage.

Edited by Taichunger

[INTEL]
Members
8,407 posts
25,228 battles
14 hours ago, centarina said:

noice .  havn't had 200k dmg from BB yet.     108 hit plus 5 fire that didn't get put  out will do it.   

In that game the Red ships decided to come at me one at a time, with time for heals in between. I didn't have to play Lion well -- no idea how to play it -- I just had to battleship well. 90% of that damage is AP fired at close range. 

We almost came back, but our Mino detonated in the late/midgame. Down that ship, no chance. Detonations are so obviously a broken and unethical mechanic.

[WOLF4]
Members
1,091 posts
4,681 battles

Posting this as I literally tore through the enemy team like a hot knife through butter:

Clemson4_zpstovf0aaq.jpg

But my best games today were losses:

Fujin10_zpsam6jmky7.jpg

Also had a 175k damage loss in my Blyss that I neglected to get a screen shot of. 

Daily win rate: 27%

Average damage: 60k+ (all destroyers)

Sigh.

Members
9,434 posts
11,601 battles

i had pretty good game in stock Charles martel as my first game couple days ago.   not OP or anything, but still good.  its     been pretty good ride so far in it.  still havn't upgraded anything yet, just the modules. 

shot-17.09.10_20.59.19-0821.jpg

[NMKJT]
Beta Testers
21,139 posts
3,867 battles
On 9/6/2017 at 11:37 AM, Estimated_Prophet said:

Just...

Whatever...

That's what you get for being a rock-camping X-ray machine gun.

Back before my first name change, before she was buffed a few times, I got a Kraken in Yubari-- at the time considered one of the worst cruisers in the game.

9H8qG8A.jpg

How old is this? Check out the results screen.

l4xNioU.jpg

Still proud of that.

Edited by AraAragami

[TF16B]
Members
8,039 posts
16,977 battles
25 minutes ago, AraAragami said:

That's what you get for being a rock-camping X-ray machine gun.

Actually the opposite; since I was too inexperienced and too stupid to know any better at the time, I was too agressive and died accordingly.

At the time, (early spring-ish, last year,) the bitterness and disappointment was so great I put the ship away and haven't played it in Randoms since. (It's also the reason that as far as I'm concerned high tier games can go to hell. The anniversary T10 ship missions still won't be enough motivation for me to play DM unless a Co-op game qualifies.)

Edited by Estimated_Prophet

[LJP]
Members
115 posts
4,564 battles

Nelson rewarded me with a gem today. It took this performance plus a Confederate from a KGV on my team on this one to carry hard. 

21755016_10102296287149667_1041012196_o.jpg

[WOLF2]
Members
760 posts
7,021 battles

Holy smokes there are some awesome game results displayed in this thread! 

No wonder some of my games end in less than 5 minutes, with me back in port questioning the decisions I made - ha ha - there are some seal clubbing sharks swimming our waters - even at T10!

Had a good day in cruisers, today - purchased the T9 Saint-Louis, and have a feeling that ship is going to do work, once I get the hang of it.  Big target, though - and can be seen from space (even with the concealment modules and skipper skills!), BBs don't seem to have much trouble hitting me no matter how I kite and wiggle!

Fun ship, though!

I also cracked 150K dmg in two Balty games, today - that ship just fits me - can't explain it any better than that.

4VNKwzG.jpg

Sign in to follow this