You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
RedSeaBear

Epic Battle, IJN vs. USN

6 comments in this topic

[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles

Qez4euM.gif

• Cool 1

[OO7]
Alpha Tester
6,697 posts
3,459 battles

This guy was pretty awesome on Reddit. This was done in good fun, not as some serious 'Murica demonstration. lol

[OO7]
Alpha Tester
6,697 posts
3,459 battles

In all honesty, I love Captain America as a character. He's bigger than a symbol for a country, over the course of time his character has evolved and transcended the his original creation into an awesome symbol that everyone can enjoy and get behind. He is the symbol of what we strive to be, instead of what we are.

Image result for Captain America quote Image result for Captain America quote

[AXANR]
Members
3,354 posts
16,525 battles
48 minutes ago, Madwolf05 said:

In all honesty, I love Captain America as a character. He's bigger than a symbol for a country, over the course of time his character has evolved and transcended the his original creation into an awesome symbol that everyone can enjoy and get behind. He is the symbol of what we strive to be, instead of what we are.

*IMAGE SNIPPED* 

I feel similarly; I'm not a rah-rah Murica type and I am pretty disappointed in who we are right now as a nation, but I believe strongly in American ideals and striving to reach them, and Cap speaks to that. And I actually made an image version of that same quote to use as my Facebook cover photo. :D

nEfjXjG.jpg