Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
GrimmeReaper

Ships that are on you to Get List from playing them During the Corgi Event

16 comments in this topic

[TBOW]
Members
1,175 posts
10,410 battles

Okay I had blast being able to play a lot of ships I normally would not have played.  On my to do list now is:

1. Get the Perth - that was a blast to have a moving smoke cloud, and could see how the smoke mod would make that better.

2. Start the US Cruiser Line, getting to play the Des Moines was fun.  It is an evil ship.

3. Finish the grind through the Russian Cruisers.  Moskova is also a fun and evil ship,

So fellow Corgi Captains which will you be getting or working up through.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
1,499 posts
7,354 battles

I just bought back the Clemson. What a fun little ship, very strong at it's tier.

I am also planning to spend more time in my Farragut, I never sold it, but haven't played it in months. Same with the V-170.

Agreed on the Perth. I was impressed, even though I have a Belfast.

If the Okhotnik ever come back to the shop, it's mine.

Edited by OtterWolf
addition

[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles

It has reaffirmed my intent to get the Duca d'Aosta when it returns to the store.

[5IN]
Members
61 posts
13,635 battles

I love playing the Perth, I've had one for awhile and have a 19 point captain on it. If you have the smoke mod it's even better than what we got to play in the Corgi event. Besides the smoke mod it can also mount the spotter plane and hydro mod all at the same time. 

My fear is the smoke changes will make it harder to play. It has short range guns, it's fragile and everybody likes to shoot at it. 

Members
471 posts
1,992 battles
1 hour ago, SmirkingGerbil said:

Tirpitz, Mikhail Kutuzov, the Danae was kinda neat also with that heal consumable.

Don't do it man the danae is just a emerald w/o smoke

• Cool 1

[TF16]
Members
825 posts
4,717 battles

I scored a high score in Base XP with the Monarch.  That was a fun ship to drive.  

And the Blyz.

[O_O]
Members
4,333 posts
9,274 battles

Gremyashchy (:Smile_sad:), Iwaki Alpha (:Smile_sad:), and Belfast.  Kutuzov was very good, too.  Gremy is the main heartache for me.  I've been lusting for her since Open Beta, and playing her over the weekend didn't douse the fire...it only fueled it. 

Maybe it was because I didn't care if I got sank, but I played a lot in Krasny Krym, too. 

Still won't buy her if she goes up for sale, but I played several games with her.

360 posts
194 battles

Definitely the Tirpitz later this month when it goes on sale, also want to finish the Honorable Service campaign for the Shinonome. The Alabama and Scharnhorst were a lot of fun as well. As far as non-premiums, I really want to get up to a Benson, the Chapayev, and Hindenburg.

[5IN]
Members
61 posts
13,635 battles

Unfortunately the Gremy is a shadow of what it used to be. Back when it could stealth fire it was a monster. It's still fun and a strong ship at T5 but I weep a little every time I take it out. 

I'm thinking of taking AFT off and going with IFHE. 

Members
417 posts
12,490 battles

Took a De Grasse out and definitely enjoyed her.

Alabama was wonderful too, but she's out of my willing-to-spend range.

Had my first go in a Nikolai, so I'm crossing my fingers that the SC God will bless me.

Sign in to follow this