zorroth

Arpeggio event

  • You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

18 posts in this topic

Will wargaming ever bring back the Arpeggio event for getting the ships cuz I would want them?


0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No. Contract has ended, and no forseeable contract is in the future.


0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

I would give most of my Arpeggio ships away to those who want, at least, one, if I could. I only need the one  ARP Kongo & Myoko.


0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry Zorroth, WG's contract with them ended last year through there are mods out there for ship skins and character voices if that would help.


0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well if they ever rewrite the anime to follow the very good manga and Wargaming negotiates a new contract then. Yes they will return. Until then. No. In the manga there are some very nice battles that would be epic if animated (plus lots more ARP ships to get with a new anime based on the manga). Ah well a guy can dream.


1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fog_Repair_Ship_Akashi said:

Well if they ever rewrite the anime to follow the very good manga and Wargaming negotiates a new contract then. Yes they will return. Until then. No. In the manga there are some very nice battles that would be epic if animated (plus lots more ARP ships to get with a new anime based on the manga). Ah well a guy can dream.

I agree.The only ARP ship I don't have in my collection is the Takao as well as the bonus commanders. If they were to bring them back, they should also include the Maya.


0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, XXRed_DawnXX said:

I agree.The only ARP ship I don't have in my collection is the Takao as well as the bonus commanders. If they were to bring them back, they should also include the Maya.

Funny you should mention Maya. in the Manga she is an actual mental model not just some computer program (still crazy as a box of frogs though).


0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Unabletony said:

No. Contract has ended, and no forseeable contract is in the future.

 

10 hours ago, knice_destroyer said:

Closest thing related you can buy are the premium HSF ships.

Well there are rumors from Gamescom that there is another collaboration event coming as for what it is there was nothing said.


0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, LaffeyKaiNi said:

in the movie you see a Fletcher

1JzvLz2.jpg

>listing to shoot in the water

ive seen it all now

wut.jpg


0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the anime they mention Iowa (BB), Deleware (BB), Virginia (CA), Indiana (CA) and Lexington (CV)

 

In a future partnership we've got those up in the lore, as well as the Yamato and Musashi, and Maya.

Cadenza also shows a Fletcher Destroyer Plenty of opportunities here.

 

As long as there's a carnival

Edited by NitroLauncher717
needed 20% more carnival

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/8/2017 at 3:47 AM, NitroLauncher717 said:

As long as there's a carnival

Did some one say Carnival?

ectRmk3.gif.28076d4b009ba9cd2b30619fc2d5a7ba.gif

 

Edited by XXRed_DawnXX

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/8/2017 at 6:47 AM, NitroLauncher717 said:

In the anime they mention Lexington (CV)

Well you actually see Lexington in the manga.

latest?cb=201506011116366sGlznf.jpg

And as you can tell by the bridge structure she is CV-2 the first Lexington.


0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Fog_Repair_Ship_Akashi said:

Well you actually see Lexington in the manga.

latest?cb=201506011116366sGlznf.jpg

And as you can tell by the bridge structure she is CV-2 the first Lexington.

 

I like this. This pleases me.

 

But no, my mention was right before the final Kongou fight, the Americans show up and those are the listed (classes) ships, right before they all get obliterated.


0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/7/2017 at 0:34 PM, Necro06 said:

 hope they do. Would love to get some of these ships.:cap_cool:

If not the actual ships, then at least the skins that could be added to ships of the same class in the game as well as the anime/manga commanders included.


0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.