You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Atom_Alchemist

So What with the...

23 comments in this topic

[AWP]
Members
885 posts

East coast being flooded, and the west coast being on fire, (my normally clear skies are brown and smokey as [edited] in CDA idaho) what team were you during the team competition a while back? furthermore, is it the end times?

Members
1,501 posts
7,430 battles
34 minutes ago, Atom_Alchemist said:

East coast being flooded, and the west coast being on fire, (my normally clear skies are brown and smokey as [edited] in CDA idaho) what team were you during the team competition a while back? furthermore, is it the end times?

Weather patterns are all screwed up, west half of north America is hot with no rain, east is cool with a deluge.  All of our forests in the west are burning down from the U.S to Northern Canada.

Is it the end times?   Probably has been for awhile, sixth great mass extinction and all.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
2,227 posts
8,431 battles

Climate change? Or is my tinfoil hat too tight?

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,783 posts
14,864 battles

and then North Korea exploded ...

[SYN]
Members
4,532 posts
11,434 battles

Texas is on the east coast now?

My, how times have changed.

[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles
Just now, Kuckoo said:

With all the new water arriving, it might as well become the east coast.

• Cool 2

[KENT]
Members
481 posts
3,039 battles

Meh, things are going to crap.  Everything political, environmental, geopolitical, and economical are all coming to a head.  We'll see if this ends up ushering us into a new era.  In the mean time, I'm going to play games and act like everything is fine.

• Cool 1

[ANIME]
Beta Testers
117 posts
3,362 battles
2 hours ago, Atom_Alchemist said:

Its the same here near Boise, but that is more or less normal as there are almost always a bunch of fires during the summer. It does seem a little later than normal though. Though when i lived in Sandpoint I can't remember ever seeing smokey skies.

[LANCE]
Members
296 posts
3,107 battles
59 minutes ago, Destroyer_Suzukaze said:

New Brunswick is burning in Canada and we are covered in smoke like a dirty beige fog. Blech.

We'll lend you some of the wind and rain that's coming to Florida with hurricane Irma if you like!

[1IF]
Alpha Tester
4,252 posts
8,238 battles
3 hours ago, Kuckoo said:

3 hours ago, Doomlock said:

With all the new water arriving, it might as well become the east coast.

Texas is part of the 'contiguous' east coast of the USA, so can be viewed as part of the East Coast tho the 'apparency' is the US Gulf Coast (South Coast). Is this clear now?

[WOLF1]
Members
619 posts
12,934 battles

Texas is not part of the east coast, it is actually closer to the west coast.  Texas will never be viewed as a part of the east coast period because texas does not border the atlantic ocean anywhere.  Clear now?

[NMKJT]
Members
2,682 posts
2 hours ago, Bravo4zero said:

We'll lend you some of the wind and rain that's coming to Florida with hurricane Irma if you like!

Been there, done that, no thank you. 

[SYN]
Members
4,532 posts
11,434 battles
16 hours ago, aethervox said:

Texas is part of the 'contiguous' east coast of the USA, so can be viewed as part of the East Coast tho the 'apparency' is the US Gulf Coast (South Coast). Is this clear now?

Try telling anyone from Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, and many in western Florida that they're from the east coast.  Go ahead and do that...

[1IF]
Alpha Tester
4,252 posts
8,238 battles
22 hours ago, Bravo4zero said:

She might very well get there.