Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
EasternSun

Lower Chance to get Crap Mods in Super containers. I call bull on that

18 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

579
[_AFW_]
[_AFW_]
Members
436 posts
6,956 battles

So i earned two Super containers for the Mission and collected the third from my Daily.

sp1.thumb.PNG.ae15bf78822995b04e2d29d75fefb143.PNG

 

That's pretty nice. Let's see what's next?

sp2.thumb.PNG.5878c44b8b479dbfcb704875297ce0ec.PNG

 

OK, I can use that. Good Job War gaming. And the the Third?

sp3.thumb.PNG.d0edfd914444f34660cbc65e5da5bf86.PNG

 

And here it is. the Same crap that was suppose to be rarer is still crap with 1/3 chance of Crap.

Edited by EasternSun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39,285
[HINON]
Alpha Tester
27,732 posts
26,569 battles

Your sample size is lacking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
807 posts
7,069 battles

Out of all the special modules, you're complaining about the engine boost one????

 

Grind to any high-tier DD or French cruiser, stick the upgrade on them, and you'll find that the module is quite useful.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,662
[CALM]
Beta Testers
6,838 posts
6,088 battles

I call bull on your bull.  Why?  Because those previous 2 SCs would have ended up being Modules too.  Others would have also gotten Modules, instead of the De Grasse, some Flags, or some other temporary Camo in other recent SC threads.

 

The Module drop rate is pretty reasonable now.

 

On the other hand, the drop rate for Anti-Det Flags is non-existent and WG still won't sell any.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
579
[_AFW_]
[_AFW_]
Members
436 posts
6,956 battles
13 minutes ago, YamatoA150 said:

I call bull on your bull.  Why?  Because those previous 2 SCs would have ended up being Modules too.  Others would have also gotten Modules, instead of the De Grasse, some Flags, or some other temporary Camo in other recent SC threads.

 

The Module drop rate is pretty reasonable now.

 

On the other hand, the drop rate for Anti-Det Flags is non-existent and WG still won't sell any.

 

Those are easy to get. All you have to do is sail Broadside. :cap_like:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,053
[SYN]
Members
16,027 posts
12,803 battles

But the engine boost mod is useful and not total crap, unlike the spotter mod, which is totally useless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9,432
[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
29,208 posts
15,770 battles
1 hour ago, EasternSun said:

So i earned two Super containers for the Mission and collected the third from my Daily.

sp1.thumb.PNG.ae15bf78822995b04e2d29d75fefb143.PNG

 

That's pretty nice. Let's see what's next?

sp2.thumb.PNG.5878c44b8b479dbfcb704875297ce0ec.PNG

 

OK, I can use that. Good Job War gaming. And the the Third?

sp3.thumb.PNG.d0edfd914444f34660cbc65e5da5bf86.PNG

 

And here it is. the Same crap that was suppose to be rarer is still crap with 1/3 chance of Crap.

Small sample size leading to confirmation bias.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,615
[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
6,121 posts
27,992 battles

Even if your sample size wasn't laughable, what makes you think 1/3 isn't lower than it was before?

Edited by Edgecase

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,348 posts
13,927 battles

Wow... considering I haven't gotten an SC from dailies THIS YEAR... I'm not sure that you should be complaining. 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53
[DSW]
Members
154 posts
4,645 battles

Here are my results with an even bigger sample size than OP. It proves without a doubt that OP just had some "bad" luck. /s (the 30 count one is 30 days of premium time)

supperbox.png.d26bee498751f3e9455e021b5523b095.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
675 posts
3,957 battles
2 hours ago, MrDeaf said:

But the engine boost mod is useful and not total crap, unlike the spotter mod, which is totally useless.

You are wrong for the spotter module. Put it on the Perth. If you earn a smoke screen generator module, put it too on the Perth. If you catch a hydro special module, put it on the Perth too. You obtain then a super Perth!

Edited by JJDOU3D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
6,667 posts
2 hours ago, YamatoA150 said:

On the other hand, the drop rate for Anti-Det Flags is non-existent and WG still won't sell any.

Those are self-supplying.  Get blown up suddenly, and you get flags.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
11,026 posts
30,665 battles

Putting those modules in supercontainers was a pretty stupid idea simply because of how strong they are. (Some of them, anyway)

 

Like, you want the difference between a 40 second radar Des Moines and a 56 second radar Des Moines to be dumb luck?

 

Who the hell thought that was a good idea?

Edited by issm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,662
[CALM]
Beta Testers
6,838 posts
6,088 battles
18 minutes ago, mavfin87 said:

Those are self-supplying.  Get blown up suddenly, and you get flags.  

 

You think I don't try that? I either get citadeled to 0 or nuked (Devastating Strike) to 0. But no matter how much I try derping in a DD or a CL without being a detriment to the team, I still don't detonate. :Smile_sad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
3,064 posts
1,925 battles
3 hours ago, MrDeaf said:

But the engine boost mod is useful and not total crap, unlike the spotter mod, which is totally useless.

AHEM. A few Cruisers would say otherwise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,880
[WTFS]
Members
9,331 posts
13,756 battles
3 hours ago, YamatoA150 said:

I call bull on your bull.  Why?  Because those previous 2 SCs would have ended up being Modules too.  Others would have also gotten Modules, instead of the De Grasse, some Flags, or some other temporary Camo in other recent SC threads.

 

The Module drop rate is pretty reasonable now.

 

On the other hand, the drop rate for Anti-Det Flags is non-existent and WG still won't sell any.

It isn't Fun and Engaging™ if people aren't blowing the f*ck up randomly, wasting flags, consumables, and camo, only if they DO blow up randomly, while wasting all that.

 

I call bull on WG. >_>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,080 posts
5,785 battles

Well that one is at least good for dds, I got spotting plane module that is worthless, had 2 of them, sold both, who in their right mind would even use spotting plane module...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×